4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

NENA

Oct 11, 2018
On the bright side, wouldn't it be nice to see that full, rounded art? ))remain optimistic. Whether he is telling the truth or lies, at least we see him continuing to create σ(´∀`*) and Again, updated content what is LUCILES'S SPECIAL SPRITE

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
I'm glad this game just got revived, especially considering I just discovered it recently.
Kind of disappointed that it's more dog scenes tho, really wish that the animal stuff just stuck to Vera.
Lucile was supposed to be sacred dammit
I wouldn't call a girl that has sex with her brother sacred. And all the girls should have their turn with the doggie, even the merchant, the thief and the cop girls, and hopefully with the horse too, I don't know how we would get there but I hope Martha gets to ride the horse at some point. Besides, it seems you can just avoid the events you don't want to see, it seems some people are even having problems getting the new scene with Lucille and the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: BokkoBokko

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I wouldn't call a girl that has sex with her brother sacred. And all the girls should have their turn with the doggie, even the merchant, the thief and the cop girls, and hopefully with the horse too, I don't know how we would get there but I hope Martha gets to ride the horse at some point. Besides, it seems you can just avoid the events you don't want to see, it seems some people are even having problems getting the new scene with Lucille and the dog.
Agreed, his bst is what got my interest, hope he leans into it hard. But it'll be another year or two before we get more of the game sadly. :-/

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I wouldn't call a girl that has sex with her brother sacred. even the merchant, the thief and the cop girls, and hopefully with the horse too
Lmaooo, I mean it's an incest game bro that's the point, but specifically I felt each girl had their own "thing" to go along with each archetype. Lucile is supposed to be the playful ignorant one who has the strongest attachment to her brother, Martha is supposed to succumb to lust and guilt for practically abandoning her son, and Vera is supposed to be the bitchy older sister who has the naughty secret which happens to be animals. but if every girl just ends up fucking the animals then it kind of makes half of Vera's scenes less special + causes unnecessary character overlap with their archetypes/scenes(IMO). Honestly, I'm too much of a
GOON to skip any of these scenes and beasty stuff on the whole don't bother me most of the time. I'd just rather something else for Lucile/Martha. Now the Cops, the thief, and the Merchant I wouldn't mind getting these types of scenes because they're extras, maybe even Mina considering her whole thing is curiosity.

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
All of you who keep commenting that Bones would never release the update, that it was abandoned...

You're trash. You don't care about anything he does, you just want to vent because of your sad lives.

Has Bones not released anything for years? He's abandoned.
Has Bones released something? It's a bad update and we have to wait another two years for the next one.

The funny thing is that at least he has made two different games and has managed to get failures like you to keep entering this thread hoping for the slightest news.

What sad lives you have.
Speaking about trash...another accout of the Doc! Nice.

Captura de pantalla (6).png Captura de pantalla (7).png Captura de pantalla (8).png

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes