4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
All is good, but i don't get the "Lucile's stuck event". Do not recall under which circumstances this can occur. Please, explain.
Has to be done in mid morning when you're able to play hide and seek with her, if you've asked her to play and it hasn't triggered, I recommend getting the dog to find her, which will give you the sniffing scene, thus ending the play session for the day.
Next morning try again, this time it should trigger a cutscene of her going to hide in the bushes. After David is finished counting, it should give you the option to give up trying to find her, then the event chain for the dog should start. After each stage, I chose to speak to her and she gave me slightly different dialogue each time. Repeat this 4 times until you get the final scene.

Reactions: gymogle

jokuur

May 23, 2019
My god, guys, this update is only 5 minutes. Five minutes of new content. Stop asking for saves and play the goddamed 5 minutes, it takes less time than waiting for a save :ROFLMAO:
damn 5 minutes for over year of work? where is second part of the update?

• Sad
Reactions: f4f4

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Thank you but I would like to follow the story for myself, I just can't find the trigger.
You need to play hide and seek a few times, that's when it triggered for me. And then give up looking for her( a scene plays out and you get an option to do so)

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I'm happy there's a new update. But It would seem that doc is puting all the high quality into survivors guilt. This update isn't fully out yet but still the quality is night and day. Except that beasty scene(those cheeks looked gorgeous).

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I'm happy there's a new update. But It would seem that doc is puting all the high quality into survivors guilt. This update isn't fully out yet but still the quality is night and day. Except that beasty scene(those cheeks looked gorgeous).
Survivors Guilt barely had anything in it as well, just 1 thing, with 4 or so variations to it. Along with a new outfit and getting gold you can't even really use xD
Bones is remaking scenes left and right, probably because easier, but also since he knows him saying placeholder for years on scenes doesn't look good either. But many scenes he has done rework on looked just fine

Reactions: StreamSteam
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes