4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
No, he doesn't. That's his excuse. A kidney stone (if he actually has it) doesn't impede you from working, you are not in continuous unbearable pain. You are functional with some peaks of high pain every now and then (I had a big one, I know what I''m talking about). And you do not get to use that lame excuse for 5 years straight.
Didn't he had an excuse before for working on this update because it was cold?
Dude stops working on the game because its cold. I think even in the most minor inconvenience, like someone asked him to eat food will demotivate him on working on the game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
All of you who keep commenting that Bones would never release the update, that it was abandoned...

You're trash. You don't care about anything he does, you just want to vent because of your sad lives.

Has Bones not released anything for years? He's abandoned.
Has Bones released something? It's a bad update and we have to wait another two years for the next one.

The funny thing is that at least he has made two different games and has managed to get failures like you to keep entering this thread hoping for the slightest news.

What sad lives you have.
There's so much doc cum in your stomch dude.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Dude stops working on the game because its cold. I think even in the most minor inconvenience, like someone asked him to eat food will demotivate him on working on the game.
God that would be the worst possible excuse to have :KEK:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Dude, you just don't understand what it's like to work in the backyard outside of yo house. :KEK:

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
here we go again.
2 years for bearly any new content.
can't wait to wait 2 more years for barely any content.
(sarcasme)

even curse of pleasure has more content on it's updates.
and that one takes forever to complete
at least i am starting to see the ending of curse of pleasure "the manour" feels like chapter 2 of 10, in it's current state.

Last edited:

CurtisAxel

Dec 13, 2019
All is good, but i don't get the "Lucile's stuck event". Do not recall under which circumstances this can occur. Please, explain.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes