4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Jun 7, 2020
uh sorry but I downloaded the save files but I dont get pretty clear where I hace to put them, It has something to do with that %appdata% thing or im just dumb?

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Absolutely loved this game. One of the best and most original ones around. The odd part is that I didn't find out about it until now, maybe because it's abandoned.

Are there any other games like this one? RPGmaker, home setting, good artwork.

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Absolutely loved this game. One of the best and most original ones around. The odd part is that I didn't find out about it until now, maybe because it's abandoned.

I think there's two kinda similar that come to mind. Alvein and Daily Lives of My Countryside

Reactions: Esgulepino

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024

When you specify RPGMaker, home setting and good artwork, then Demon Deals comes to mind.
Maybe Urban Demons, but that'll depend on if you're into that style of art, personally the UD animations weren't for me.

Reactions: Esgulepino

xdagger

Oct 27, 2023
my big question is how do you get the little sisers scenes. the wall stuck thing
I was searching this scene find myself 2 days ago its like rng thing idk. My solution go lucile play hide and seek after talk with doggo let his search then doggo find and begin sniff cutscenes. Save before play hide and seek (its like rng keep repat alt f4 until get scene), lucile going to bush after dont search lucile back to home.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes