4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
is the save issue resolved yet ? like we can use old saves and such and not have to go through from start everytime ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well mine work i just coped the old saves and pasted them in the new game and they still work. i would love a way to give all the girls new clothing but hell would be lucky if the dev does any more soon.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
well mine work i just coped the old saves and pasted them in the new game and they still work. i would love a way to give all the girls new clothing but hell would be lucky if the dev does any more soon.
Developer even old clothes from girls every two years removes , and here you just voiced some kind of pipe dream...

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
I am only able to trigger the first 2 scenes from Luciles new dog event
anyone who can tell me how to get to the later 2?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
play hide and seek but talk to doggo search him again after try to get stuck scene
i played hide and seek with her 2 times again and talked to the dog but only got the scene where she hides at the corner and the dog sniffs her ass

xdagger

Oct 27, 2023
i played hide and seek with her 2 times again and talked to the dog but only got the scene where she hides at the corner and the dog sniffs her ass
i get the scene after the sniff (save before the the play hide and seek keep try until get cutscene)

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hello Guys,
How do I know the state their in?
Vera is more dom in my game, how can make her be more sub?
How do I get Vera new scene(doggystyle in bed)?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No, when the Hide n Seek game shows her getting stuck, don't ask for the dog to help out. Also, might be RNG related as sometimes you will trigger the regular Hide n Seek (where you actually look for her) and sometimes the new scene.

Pro tip: Before playing Hide n Seek, save and then play with her. If the regular scene plays, reload. Do so until the new one shows up.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So i just found this game and it looks interesting, but version 0.20.0 after 5-6years?
does it.. has a lot of content or meh?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes