4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
whaaaaaat? thats insane... only 20? omfg ty for telling me
On the latest update, its mostly only 20 minutes on estimate. Might take longer since majority of the update has a RNG-based trigger.
The entire game, starting from a new game, it might take like 3 hours. Problem is that that might take longer since you need to grind for some stats. Another thing that drag things out is that some of the scenes requires RNG. Yes, some triggers in some scenes are RNG based.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeycii_

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can I Change the girls state? I do I know what state their on?
After the State Event, there's no way to change it in-game. You can check it in the Diary by pressing "Q". If you for some reason never grabbed it, go to the MC's room and interact with the red book on his desk.

So since you cannot change it at will, you need a savefile before the State Event begins in case your result is not to your liking.

Reactions: RNeto79

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
After the State Event, there's no way to change it in-game. You can check it in the Diary by pressing "Q". If you for some reason never grabbed it, go to the MC's room and interact with the red book on his desk.

So since you cannot change it at will, you need a savefile before the State Event begins in case your result is not to your liking.
Thanks...I Will try that!!!

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes