4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Slingx

Aug 4, 2019
Bones sure came back strong. Jk. I really don't get it. Why announce a plan on resurgence? Now he's seeming like a flub all over again.

Step A would have been to come back with a huge update. Failing that(which he did), step B would be to have several updates prepared behind the scenes, and release them as staggered updates. If he had neither, why did he even announce a comeback? I doubt a one-time update convinced any swarm of people to reboot their subscriptions again.

Old habits die hard. You'd think he'd be tired of putting himself under scrutiny like this, but since he put a spotlight on this game again so we could see him abandon it again, he must actually be a glutton for it.

He re-appeared with a scene rework and a promise. Neither are worth a damn.

Reactions: thirstyman

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Bones sure came back strong. Jk. I really don't get it. Why announce a plan on resurgence? Now he's seeming like a flub all over again.

Step A would have been to come back with a huge update. Failing that(which he did), step B would be to have several updates prepared behind the scenes, and release them as staggered updates. If he had neither, why did he even announce a comeback? I doubt a one-time update convinced any swarm of people to reboot their subscriptions again.

Old habits die hard. You'd think he'd be tired of putting himself under scrutiny like this, but since he put a spotlight on this game again so we could see him abandon it again, he must actually be a glutton for it.

He re-appeared with a scene rework and a promise. Neither are worth a damn.
His cash cows were getting hungry. So he had to show up with some food.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think he see's people as stupid. i will give them a bite and tell them the full course is comeing later then he give's you one chip and sayes done lol.

Reactions: Krat0$

DakVal

Feb 10, 2021
Help, I can't get the yoga scene to trigger, Martha is in the basement and since i disabled beasty mode the scene doesn't play, so I'm stuck

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes