4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
As I understand it, this jerk continues to mess with us and is not going to release something, everything is clear, another stupid joke or another stupid joke, nothing more

ReinertZerker

May 28, 2020
Martha needs to get pregnant by doggo and the horse too, sometime this year or the next. I mean it... or I can bring Covid 2.0 to this world and the dinosaurs did not survive it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't mind the anaimals haveing a little fun. plues yes i know its a game but there is no way in ell a human can give birth to animales.

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Didn't you hear on why he isn't working?
Its because of Skyrim. After getting his workspace "repaired", he has sunk time on Skyrim.
I've known about this for a whole month now, this creature said it would work after he got carried away with Skyrim, but apparently that idiot had a desire to play this shit with a bunch of mods, well, if this idiot is playing on a new PC, why not give up development?Well, the guy hints that he doesn't give a shit about the game, well, what the fuck is not clear here????????

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Everything is clear, here is a scenario with its pseudo-diseases, right now the stupid bastard will start coming up with something else)And if so, then you will have to wait 1000000000 light years)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Everything is clear, here is a scenario with its pseudo-diseases, right now the stupid bastard will start coming up with something else)And if so, then you will have to wait 1000000000 light years)
One phrase: Sunk Cost Fallacy

Mofos already paid for this shit for YEARS and think that sticking to it will make it turn better when they could be spending their money in better things.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I've known about this for a whole month now, this creature said it would work after he got carried away with Skyrim, but apparently that idiot had a desire to play this shit with a bunch of mods, well, if this idiot is playing on a new PC, why not give up development?Well, the guy hints that he doesn't give a shit about the game, well, what the fuck is not clear here????????
Hes a manchild with zero discipline and his supporters enable it. All he does is make false promises and make up the same excuses over and over while putting out 5mins of gameplay once or twice a year. They pay him thousands a month to sit around all day, drink soda and play videogames. Things will never change because people are too dumb to stop paying his bills for nothing in return. It is what it is.

Last edited:

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Someone please answer, has the dog penetrated Martha's vagina in this game? Because I have seen penetration into her mouth and breasts.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
come on people we new this guy was not going to do anything but kick back and let those people pay him for his word. witch is shit also some one make a voodoo doll of him and poke it with needles lol.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes