4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't remember if was there, but there is 3 possilities:
1- The 6 months (if i'm not wrong) time to put abandoned since last update.
2- Someone really love him and when he said on discord that he still cannot work because his kidney stones, that is news and the tag got removed...
3- Some intern fucked up...

Reactions: Grone4life

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
I have unlocked every candle in the mind palace (besides the ones locked behind different choices) one of Lucile's. It's the third one from the right.
Can anyone tell me which scene is supposed to be accessed from that candle?

PRO.D.ACE

Mar 7, 2023
I have unlocked every candle in the mind palace (besides the ones locked behind different choices) one of Lucile's. It's the third one from the right.
Can anyone tell me which scene is supposed to be accessed from that candle?
just download saves

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Че ребят,может быть бунтанете чутка или будете просто засирать этого придурка на камне?Если вы немного бы поднимали,то он хотя-бы сказал причину почему он не хочет разрабатывать игру -_-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oberoth

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait are you calling this scammer a professional because all he wants was money for what little he does.

papuXXX

Jun 17, 2020
Yes, this is professional burnout - probably, no matter how much tried to continue, game only worsened, which is most likely why I decided to quit, in order to remain in memory as the author of one of the popular games here. About "should", the developers here don’t owe anything to anyone...
so....you are dr.bones using a cover up account...ok

Reactions: thirstyman

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Ахахаххахахахп,так смешно друг,прикольно что если тебе платят то ты "должен",либо дружище должен сказать что я уже заебался с этого всего и не хочу работать. Запомните друзья,просто так деньги никто не получает,ну если вы конечно не по чёрным темам и не продаёте всякое запрещённое дерьмо,всегда так было что труд оплачивается а не безделие)
Всех благ епт;)

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes