4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Ахахаххахахахп,так смешно друг,прикольно что если тебе платят то ты "должен",либо дружище должен сказать что я уже заебался с этого всего и не хочу работать. Запомните друзья,просто так деньги никто не получает,ну если вы конечно не по чёрным темам и не продаёте всякое запрещённое дерьмо,всегда так было что труд оплачивается а не безделие)
Всех благ епт;)

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I still didn't understand if it was possible to do something sitting at the table.
Probably (judging by the discussions here) it will be possible to run Skyrim sitting at the table and Dr.Bones is now is now personally intensively studying it for implementation?

sssq123

Mar 29, 2018
Nah nah nah, you're underplaying this teaser, man!

Don't you see this is the first step in a quintillion step plan to get the game into Unreal 5? This is just the beginning of volumetric fog!

I am sure that he hid in one of the frames of this video an encrypted message leading to a website where there is a link to a fully completed version of the game.

//It will be funny if this is really the case, although I am sure that the only link will be a website about various types of rocks/

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes