4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Acervo912

Oct 11, 2021
no update for almost 2 years. then bones added less than 1 min of gameplay cuz ppl had started to drop his patreon. then he disappeared again.
He should no longer want to update, it would be interesting to see if he has any main project and make a way to get in the way.

He keeps making money for two years without doing anything.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
Wait, how do you get the Lucile Dog scene?
after being caught up with lucille's progression there will come a point that when playing hide and seek with her you won't find her and you have the dog go find her and he has some fun that gets increasingly more naughty while she is stuck in the hedge(4 stages leading up to anal)

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
He had kidney stones, then he was abducted by alien, then Trump appeared to him in a dream and told him to stop, then his computer broke, then he had to move, then his hamster gave birth, then he found jesus, then he lost it. In this order. /s
Ok, these are the first five days after the release, what did he do for the next six months?

• Haha
Reactions: groknatarz

okazani

Sep 21, 2021
sau khi bắt kịp sự tiến triển của lucille, sẽ đến lúc khi chơi trốn tìm với cô ấy, bạn sẽ không tìm thấy cô ấy và bạn bảo con chó đi tìm cô ấy và nó có một số niềm vui ngày càng nghịch ngợm hơn trong khi cô ấy bị mắc kẹt trong hàng rào (4 giai đoạn dẫn đến hậu môn)
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
why i allway had found her ?? help me :((

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
hey guys just wondering how i upload a save? because i got one with nothing unlocked but all "depravity" and all characters upped. none scenes unlocked... so u dont have to grind but can still play :)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
hey guys just wondering how i upload a save? because i got one with nothing unlocked but all "depravity" and all characters upped. none scenes unlocked... so u dont have to grind but can still play :)
Zip it and attach it to a post.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Anything I try to do is saying "work in progress" why is it 0.20.0a but as content of 0.00.1? do I need to play through the game to somehow unlock those actions? if no. Why would the creator make a revamp over the previously fine game.
Could just leave it and improve the bits over coming updates... If you going to make a total revamp blocking all previous actions then might as well create a brand new game... Being called 0.20.0a is nonsense.
Osteo(dev) hasn't revamped anything - most of those placeholders/WIPs have been there from very early on. Osteo hasn't 'done' much of anything in two years except allegedly try to pass multiple kidney stones multiple times...Game was abandoned for a while which apparently encouraged him enough to attempt to produce another trickle of content.

Reactions: Hajtand

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
Osteo(dev) hasn't revamped anything - most of those placeholders/WIPs have been there from very early on. Osteo hasn't 'done' much of anything in two years except allegedly try to pass multiple kidney stones multiple times...Game was abandoned for a while which apparently encouraged him enough to attempt to produce another trickle of content.
I just saw that excuse when he posted on Discord today. Is that something he usually says?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I just saw that excuse when he posted on Discord today. Is that something he usually says?
The kidney stones? He has used that a couple of times. He may be prone to them for all I know but the first time he 'had them' he also commented/bragged that he needed to go out and get drunk/laid - not usually kidney stone friendly. Also (never had them myself) he doesn't seem to have the affliction looked after.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes