4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
according to his discord the 20.b update could be "late June 2024" so its technically possible the update will drop in the next 10 days but if he actually gave us an on time release that would THE FIRST FUCKING TIME HE EVER DID IT.

I hate having a hard incest/breeding/pregnancy kink because all of the devs who make those specific types of games usually end up being piece of shit scammers who treat us like paypigs. My life is pain. :cry:

Thank god for NLT Media. The only real game developer on this god forsaken site. I pray they knock out their next bullshit vanilla game in a year and go back to making some proper incest games like their first two releases Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Last edited:

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Full Saves for v0.20a:

View attachment 3360908

Installation:

Extract File

Move saves to and from the saves folders into the main game folder to access them

Save 1 is a General Save with bestiality turned off

Save 2 is a Gallery Save right in the "Mind Palace" (the game's version of a gallery) with bestiality turned on just so everything is available. I edited the save so it will include all scenes that wouldn't be possible to get without a different save game, such as all of the "state events" for Martha, Lucile, and Vera.
The hide option in the stable for Vera is gone in some saves and others the touch and handjob options do the same thing the horse cums between her thighs...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes