4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Yes, it was high time to understand that the update would be once a year or two the author is a rare asshole who needs to be kicked out of all platforms

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder...

Macbeth

May 10, 2017
Placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder, placeholder...
placeandholddeeznutz

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
And most of them have been there since the near beginning of this game.

Reactions: Mr.Meow-kun
Nov 28, 2020
Sadly that's a possibility. Just want to see the horse having some fun with all the girls. Also to see Lucile and Martha voluntarily having sex with the dog.
Lucile did have sex with the dog, but i argee. Lucile being my favorite character, i want to see her get atleast get some scenes with the horse

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Lucile did have sex with the dog, but i argee. Lucile being my favorite character, i want to see her get atleast get some scenes with the horse
I said VOLUNTARILY. Yes, she and Martha had sex with the dog, but he "forced" his way in. I want them to wish and "ask" the dog for his big D inside them.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I come in once every 2-3 months, and I always see the same fools ranting about Bones.

The same fools who were too short of breath at birth.

It's true that Bones is slow and a bit of a scammer with dates... But he's our slow guy and our scammer and only we can bully him.

So get his dirty name out of your clean mouths... Oh, wait. I didn't say it well D:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lo0u and Keko!
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes