4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

okazani

Sep 21, 2021
sau khi bắt kịp sự tiến triển của lucille, sẽ đến lúc khi chơi trốn tìm với cô ấy, bạn sẽ không tìm thấy cô ấy và bạn bảo con chó đi tìm cô ấy và nó có một số niềm vui ngày càng nghịch ngợm hơn trong khi cô ấy bị mắc kẹt trong hàng rào (4 giai đoạn dẫn đến hậu môn)
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
why i allway had found her ?? help me :((

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Anything I try to do is saying "work in progress" why is it 0.20.0a but as content of 0.00.1? do I need to play through the game to somehow unlock those actions? if no. Why would the creator make a revamp over the previously fine game.
Could just leave it and improve the bits over coming updates... If you going to make a total revamp blocking all previous actions then might as well create a brand new game... Being called 0.20.0a is nonsense.
Osteo(dev) hasn't revamped anything - most of those placeholders/WIPs have been there from very early on. Osteo hasn't 'done' much of anything in two years except allegedly try to pass multiple kidney stones multiple times...Game was abandoned for a while which apparently encouraged him enough to attempt to produce another trickle of content.

Reactions: Hajtand

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
Osteo(dev) hasn't revamped anything - most of those placeholders/WIPs have been there from very early on. Osteo hasn't 'done' much of anything in two years except allegedly try to pass multiple kidney stones multiple times...Game was abandoned for a while which apparently encouraged him enough to attempt to produce another trickle of content.
I just saw that excuse when he posted on Discord today. Is that something he usually says?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I just saw that excuse when he posted on Discord today. Is that something he usually says?
The kidney stones? He has used that a couple of times. He may be prone to them for all I know but the first time he 'had them' he also commented/bragged that he needed to go out and get drunk/laid - not usually kidney stone friendly. Also (never had them myself) he doesn't seem to have the affliction looked after.

Reactions: Hajtand

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I wish some programming wizard would pick this game up and mod it like what happend with urban demons or saz mod for the tyrant, but I think when someone suggested it earlier it was said that the creator would do everything to shut it down. I'm not sure if that was true or I'm misremembering. I Still wish there was one though.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Please full save
You probably don't want a full save.
The game has 3 main and 1 side multiple choice scenes that change/add/remove certain scenes and you can only see the turning point scenes once. Even if you get a full save you are going to miss content.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
guys it says that there are 4 stages to dog and lucille but I only get the rub and nothing else. Is there just that one scene or im doing sth wrong?
iirc you need to do it multiple times ...there are other scenes - but it is sorta random. It happens, but its not like a 1...2...3...progression as with other scenes.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes