4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I wish some programming wizard would pick this game up and mod it like what happend with urban demons or saz mod for the tyrant, but I think when someone suggested it earlier it was said that the creator would do everything to shut it down. I'm not sure if that was true or I'm misremembering. I Still wish there was one though.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Please full save
You probably don't want a full save.
The game has 3 main and 1 side multiple choice scenes that change/add/remove certain scenes and you can only see the turning point scenes once. Even if you get a full save you are going to miss content.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Please full save
As BunnyWing stated there are multiple states per character...that stated this post
#24,826
has a file with multiple saves. Don't personally know if all states are covered but you will have to play through multiple saves to get the content...can't recall if the gallery covers it all or not.

Reactions: Diegoz

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
guys it says that there are 4 stages to dog and lucille but I only get the rub and nothing else. Is there just that one scene or im doing sth wrong?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
guys it says that there are 4 stages to dog and lucille but I only get the rub and nothing else. Is there just that one scene or im doing sth wrong?
iirc you need to do it multiple times ...there are other scenes - but it is sorta random. It happens, but its not like a 1...2...3...progression as with other scenes.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i've unlocked Martha's permissive state but which scene do i have to play through in order to see the Fingering, Cunning Lingus & Doggy Style state events?

edit 1:
ok so you have to choose the first option again in the bath to get some of the extra stuff but how do i unlock these or can you not if she's permissive?
Screenshot_20240619_220036.png
Screenshot_20240619_220104.png

i've played through this game normally so i have like 20 hours in it.
i'll reload my save from before choosing the permissive state and choose the passionate state instead as that seems better.

edit 2:
i can confirm, in order to unlock the options in the two pics above you need to have Martha in the Passionate state.

Last edited:

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
according to his discord the 20.b update could be "late June 2024" so its technically possible the update will drop in the next 10 days but if he actually gave us an on time release that would THE FIRST FUCKING TIME HE EVER DID IT.

I hate having a hard incest/breeding/pregnancy kink because all of the devs who make those specific types of games usually end up being piece of shit scammers who treat us like paypigs. My life is pain. :cry:

Thank god for NLT Media. The only real game developer on this god forsaken site. I pray they knock out their next bullshit vanilla game in a year and go back to making some proper incest games like their first two releases Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes