4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
He already is milking two games. Wonder how a third cow will work?
Im pretty aware of that dude lol I just want to know his opinion about a Doyle game, we all know his modus operandi but would be so cool to see he can reuse assets too and nobody would say shit about it

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im pretty aware of that dude lol I just want to know his opinion about a Doyle game, we all know his modus operandi but would be so cool to see he can reuse assets too and nobody would say shit about it
He has talked about it before. One of his planned ideas to eventually (never) como to fruition.

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think if that game did get made i would go the route of telling the ghost story and how he got that way.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
i would think if that game did get made i would go the route of telling the ghost story and how he got that way.
Yeah, focus on how he convinced his mom and sister to get sexual with him (maybe add a aunt and a cousin too, hell even a donkey or a pig for zoo fans) until his dad finds out about everything and finally his death

Maybe add a subplot that his dad was a hypocrite all along because he was fucking his daughter...

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah, focus on how he convinced his mom and sister to get sexual with him (maybe add a aunt and a cousin too, hell even a donkey or a pig for zoo fans) until his dad finds out about everything and finally his death

Maybe add a subplot that his dad was a hypocrite all along because he was fucking his daughter...
... and your verbal research will remain only on this forum thread under the working title "Terminator Bones' Tales: Genisys..." with HTML and text based tags...

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
looks like 1 good minute of hard work /S
have patience on dr.stones or whatever the heck is the lastest illness he "acquired".

I wish to know how it did that effect, I'm making my own game and I still don't know how to use parallax correctly without slowing down the game's performance -_-
, you could try yandex too since google is being lobotomized :LUL:

Reactions: Oberoth
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes