4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'm very curious how the biker is going to get back in the game. Perhaps she'll get back and ask the mc to stay there working as a maid while she searches for the "lost" diamonds? Maybe her corruption will be obedience? If so, maybe a few updates includes the officer visiting the mansion searching for the biker, and the MC does stuff to her just so he "helps" her out? This is the worst day to be a fan of this game...cause u gotta w8 an entire month for the next one :c!!

I like this :)

Reactions: C.C@T

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I can't use up arrow on my keyboard, my man is going upside in the screen. I can not go anywhere else. Can anyone help me about it?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Would saveeditonline.com work to raise Depraved, arousal, guilt and trust?

I'm tired of restarting this game from the beginning, it takes way to long to get the points to 20+.
Actually, yeah. The stats are are considered variables, so just play long enough to raise them so that all three are different numbers (that you can differentiate).
Say you get Martha's Guilt to 5, Lucille's Trust to 3, and Vera's Arousal to 4: when you upload that save to the online editor, you'll see three variables with those numbers. Changing those numbers will correspondingly change their stats in the game. But since scenes are kind of locked by progression, you might want to just use the option Doc put in the game to skip grinding--at the start of each morning you can just gain +5 with the person of your choosing. If you use a save editor it's definitely faster and easier, but things can get weird if you try to view scenes out of order.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a quick question, how do you unlock the new scene with Martha in this version? I've already had sex with her but that option doesn't seem to open.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I can use only right and down buttons on my keyboard. I can not write even my name. I can not play game properly? Is there something wrong?

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I got the biker/cop first encounter, the second one never triggers. In 0.7 it atleast triggered and froze.
Or does it have a very small chance of happening? Or did I miss something you need to do after first encounter?

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
There is a Lucile sex scene (fuck, but not the morning scene) with bug (pieces of image that appear above the main image
; v0.71).
Is it possible to put the female characters in Fantasy and show their scenes talking with each one?

The game is improving.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Firebane can you make a simple mod to add more letters when you name the character at the start? I asked redknight, but he doesn't have mx stuff and it's beyond my baby skill level of editing rpgmaker stuff :(

Reactions: Krull

ayoye

Apr 14, 2017
The moment I enter the stable I get jump by Vera without the possibility to choose between hide or stare. I do have the "B" enabled

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can’t sell the Dagger of Melchior to Merchant. It‘s in my pocket and my „Sell“ is grey... i can’t choose to sell it!? Any help?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Bug report - v0.71, when I get to bath w/ mother, it plays the scene, but simultaneously plays part of another scene, and eventually, when the bath/HJ scene is over, leaves an image on the right side of the screen. This was a from a fresh start of v0.70, moved over to v0.71 very early in the playthrough, before I'd gotten the bathroom key.

Additional bugs:
TF from mother in basement gives same artifacts from another scene during animation, and "massaging" younger sis with her gamegirl scene is completely borked, showing various incomplete pieces.

The image left on the right side of the screen cleared with vera morning scene in stable.

.6 release was pretty badly bugged, it's unfortunate, but .71 release seems to be the same. I'd have hoped this release would have been more thoroughly tested.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes