4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Noticed there are naked grope/massage scenes in the game images, but could never get them in game. You know if they're available ingame yet?
Perhaps those are the night time grope scenes; At night get out of bed and then go to one of the Women to activate the scenes. Lucile is easiest option, you need the master key to get to Vera and sleeping pills for Martha (so she does not wake up).

any use of the diamonds in this update ?
I don't think they have a use from what I know the two characters involved (Velvet and Jules) were commissions.

Can i change the mc name or i would have to start a new game?
I don't think you can do that.

Choxi123

Feb 3, 2018
* Vera - "Pressure Release" (STABLES - MORNING / 2 Variations) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
* OFFICER/BIKER - "On the run" (STABLES - NIGHT) (NON-REPEATABLE) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B"ENABLED)***
"ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B"ENABLED" what is this ? I don't know :S

And sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
"ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B"ENABLED" what is this ? I don't know :S

And sorry for my english, it's not my native language

At game start you are asked if you want Beasty scenes, that's what "B enabled" means.

Bestiality is sex with animals, just so you know.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Perhaps those are the night time grope scenes; At night get out of bed and then go to one of the Women to activate the scenes. Lucile is easiest option, you need the master key to get to Vera and sleeping pills for Martha (so she does not wake up).

I don't think they have a use from what I know the two characters involved (Velvet and Jules) were commissions.

I don't think you can do that.
I wasn't talking about the asleep scenes. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then it's probably not in the game.

R

RWaites

Release: - Patreons - 0.071 (+Bug-fix)
Patrons only
Aug 12 at 5:14pm
Here's the build 0.071 with all the bug fixes from 0.07.
I Also took the liberty of adding a couple more features in the My Mind map:
  • MC Name change. (So players can change their name anytime they want).
  • "B" Option switch. To enable or disable it in-game. (Teddy-bear)
So, here's the link:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This is still quite bugged out.
When doing younger sister in evning older sister head apers during scene giving mc bj, also after scene at night older sister aguses mc for peeping and gives her bj again.
Also taking bath with mom bugs out i think that younger sister apers during that scene being banged from behind.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
This is still quite bugged out.
When doing younger sister in evning older sister head apers during scene giving mc bj, also after scene at night older sister aguses mc for peeping and gives her bj again.
Also taking bath with mom bugs out i think that younger sister apers during that scene being banged from behind.
If Lucile morning sex buggs out in 0.071, go and replay that scene (lucile's) it will fix the trigger once it's finished.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

baws

Sep 3, 2017
How to get Biker Chick & Cop scenes I try sleep many time but doyle won't wake me to take the raincoat :(
*B* enable

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I'm very curious how the biker is going to get back in the game. Perhaps she'll get back and ask the mc to stay there working as a maid while she searches for the "lost" diamonds? Maybe her corruption will be obedience? If so, maybe a few updates includes the officer visiting the mansion searching for the biker, and the MC does stuff to her just so he "helps" her out? This is the worst day to be a fan of this game...cause u gotta w8 an entire month for the next one :c!!

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Fuck that looks so good tbh but rpg maker arghhh :FeelsBadMan: goodluck to drbones tho, art style looks lit <3
I agree that RPGM is a big turn down for ppl ( me included), but its mostly because of the huge maps and basic models imo. There's a bunch of original npc models and the map ain't big. I suggest you try it out, and give it a shot, its ok if you don't like it, we all have our preferences m8 :).

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I agree that RPGM is a big turn down for ppl ( me included), but its mostly because of the huge maps and basic models imo. There's a bunch of original npc models and the map ain't big. I suggest you try it out, and give it a shot, its ok if you don't like it, we all have our preferences m8 :).
Yeah i will definitely try it, probably gonna use a controller :p

Reactions: sdfgjhdfszbg
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes