4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Noticed there are naked grope/massage scenes in the game images, but could never get them in game. You know if they're available ingame yet?
Are you talking about the grope ,squeeze scenes with Martha, Vera and Lucille ? Vera is in the library in the evening, Lucille in the kitchen after dinner and Martha is abit trickier as you have to take a bath in the morning (or afternoon though i think morning) you'll get an option between masturbating or just bathe. If you masturbate Vera will come in and give you a handjob if you pick just bathe she'll just kick you out. After that Martha will pop up in storage next to the kitchen. You can interact with them at these times and places. First you'll be able to grope their breasts then once you've upped your MC's stat and the girls stats you'll be able to do more. Squeeze breasts , grope ass, squeeze ass.
So I had sex with Martha but I how do I fuck her at night?
You have to titfuck her at night and cum. This should open up a new option next time with her at night "sleep with"
any use of the diamonds in this update ?
No this is just to advance the story in the future with biker chick. She'll be back for them. :p
How to get Biker Chick & Cop scenes I try sleep many time but doyle won't wake me to take the raincoat :(
*B* enable
Have you done all new scenes ? Handjob Vera with horse, sleep with Martha at night and morning sed with Lucille ?
After you've done all the scenes it should trigger automatically once you go to sleep
I'm very curious how the biker is going to get back in the game. Perhaps she'll get back and ask the mc to stay there working as a maid while she searches for the "lost" diamonds? Maybe her corruption will be obedience? If so, maybe a few updates includes the officer visiting the mansion searching for the biker, and the MC does stuff to her just so he "helps" her out? This is the worst day to be a fan of this game...cause u gotta w8 an entire month for the next one :c!!
It will probably just be a straightforward blackmail "i have your diamonds if you want them back you're gonna have to do some things for/to me" :p

Just a quick question, how do you unlock the new scene with Martha in this version? I've already had sex with her but that option doesn't seem to open.
You have to titfuck her at night and cum. This should open up a new option next time with her at night "sleep with"

I got the biker/cop first encounter, the second one never triggers. In 0.7 it atleast triggered and froze.
Or does it have a very small chance of happening? Or did I miss something you need to do after first encounter?
I could be wrong here but i don't think it was supposed to trigger a second time. It bugged out because it shouldn't have triggered a second time.

Also to all the people complaining about not wanting to restart :
First of all since 0.5 i've been able to play using old saves everytime.
Second since 0.6 there's a "spend the day with" option when you leave your room in the morning which gives you +5 with the girl you pick so no more grinding to be done.
Third there have been 2 or 3 people who have posted seves in the last 10 pages i think so just have a quick look and use them if you don't want to play the game.

Reactions: El Perverso
R

RWaites

Yeah im stuck can some one tell me how to fuck the mom im done with the sisters
When her guilt is 50+ after you do the bathroom HJ you will ask about sex and follow her into her room after that when you visit her a tnight you will get the option to sleep with her

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
Excellent game, I like how focused it is for such early stage of development. The one thing I'd like to see improved is dialogue changing with the progress of corruption of the girls. That's what makes A Zombie's Life and Urban Demons one of my favourite games even if they're lacking in some departments.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
What am I doing wrong with the merchant? I've talked to her a couple times but the book (which you're supposed to find in the library) never appeared glowing.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For a "beast" update only having half the scenes be beast related is pretty sad. Good update nevertheless tho.

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, i just started playing the game for the first time and for some reason I just can't save the game. I tried skipping the intro but I still can't save my progress. I searched the thread to check if this was an issue but couldn't find anything related. Could someone please give me a heads up on what could the problem be?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, i just started playing the game for the first time and for some reason I just can't save the game. I tried skipping the intro but I still can't save my progress. I searched the thread to check if this was an issue but couldn't find anything related. Could someone please give me a heads up on what could the problem be?
Could you be more specific ? Normally you can save by hitting esc and then a menu pops up with save being 1 of the options. Is the menu not popping up ? Is the save button grayed out or does it just not work ?
I've never heard of anyone having that issue maybe try reinstalling the game ?

R

RWaites

I got the biker/cop first encounter, the second one never triggers. In 0.7 it atleast triggered and froze.
Or does it have a very small chance of happening? Or did I miss something you need to do after first encounter?
It's a one off encounter

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017
Could you be more specific ? Normally you can save by hitting esc and then a menu pops up with save being 1 of the options. Is the menu not popping up ? Is the save button grayed out or does it just not work ?
I've never heard of anyone having that issue maybe try reinstalling the game ?
I press escape, then select the save option and when I try to select an empty slot all I get is a sound (like it was not allowed). I tried with space bar and enter keys and it doesn't work.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Perhaps you haven't progressed far enough to save. Have you leveled up any points on anyone yet?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes