4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I managed to take the MC to meet Lucile when in the middle of the night she went downstairs to hear the noise closer. I took Doyle with the MC and he was able to watch the whole event. I guess it was a bug. But if not, it would be fun to 'hear' some Doyle's comments about the scene!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how i can get more money?
There's no money only trade with the merchant.
From teh walkthrough on the first page

Sleeping Pill – Check the front gate in the morning once you check out Martha at night, talk to the merchant, leave, talk to Doyle, go the attic with Doyle, get the knife, sell it to the merchant and buy the sleeping pill.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Not only I'm not finding this teddy bear as I can't activate the new scenes with the biker and the cop, because when I entered the barn, vera just touched the horse but not did the HJ with him and now she attacks the MC and hae sex with him every time he enters the barn, without choice... Some advice about a fix with this problem?

Reactions: Thehorskill

stackjax

Oct 27, 2017
Not only I'm not finding this teddy bear as I can't activate the new scenes with the biker and the cop, because when I entered the barn, vera just touched the horse but not did the HJ with him and now she attacks the MC and hae sex with him every time he enters the barn, without choice... Some advice about a fix with this problem?
you're probably going too early in the morning. you have to go the kitchen and have breakfast first/sit in the chair and wait or the last scene you did (sex/horse handjob) will autoplay

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how many times i need talk with the merchant for a book appears
Is the book not showing up at night in the library ? If it isn't then i think you need to first progress the story with Martha, Vera and Lucille. Max your stats out. Have blowjobs and sex scenes with all three. I believe the book shows up after that.
You don't have to talk to the merchant until you have the book.
After you have the book new dialogue will open up and new scenes will unlock. (boob grope and Boobjob )

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Before i can give the knife the Merchant... do i have to finish the Merchant scenes (Grope/Titfuck)?

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
In the changelog it says that there is a repeatable missonary scene with Martha.....

It seems that I have not found it yet and was also not able to find it in the walkthrough.
Can anybody tell me how to get there?

I can bathe with Martha and get a HJ, I can scare her in the cellar and get a clothed TJ, I can touch her ass/boobs when helping her to get the spices, I can look at her at night with the TJ and penis rub as max. progression and I can ask her to sleep by her side and have a thigh job (second option there only has ??? for me).

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help :)!!

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes