4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
@ Well-Known Member
[HOW TO DO THIS]

So this image is true, Martha's only panties?
But the question that does not want to shut up and: how do you unlock it?

R

RWaites

Sorry to ask if this was answered already. I can't get to the Merchant scenes. I know I'm supposed to get a book from the library at night. After I got the pills and did all the other stuff Doyle stops me from entering the Library at night :(
Have you downloaded the v0.7.1 bug fix?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Actually, yeah. The stats are are considered variables, so just play long enough to raise them so that all three are different numbers (that you can differentiate).
Say you get Martha's Guilt to 5, Lucille's Trust to 3, and Vera's Arousal to 4: when you upload that save to the online editor, you'll see three variables with those numbers. Changing those numbers will correspondingly change their stats in the game. But since scenes are kind of locked by progression, you might want to just use the option Doc put in the game to skip grinding--at the start of each morning you can just gain +5 with the person of your choosing. If you use a save editor it's definitely faster and easier, but things can get weird if you try to view scenes out of order.
Yeah, when I posted that comment I wasn't aware of that feature, because in the past I had to replay from start all over again and I would simply give up. Now is way quicker by getting 5 points for skipping a day.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
When MC is 20+Dep and Martha is 50+ Guilt go to her room when you wake at night and you should get the option to sleep >Tit Fuck >Fuck
but how to remove shirt and i search for the game i seen a doggy fuck with martha is that pictures is real

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@Adoringfan
-Decrypt the game using All Decrypter
-Move the extracted Data and Graphics folders to the game's main directory
-rename game.rgss3a to gameorig.rgss3a or something other than just game
-extract this file over the one in the games Data folder.
-enjoy now having a 10 character naming max.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Almost done with the walkthrough but its only for V4 or something and V7.1 is out. Is there an up to date WT so I don't miss out on stuff.

Great little game so far and so glad its got decent animations.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

Almost done with the walkthrough but its only for V4 or something and V7.1 is out. Is there an up to date WT so I don't miss out on stuff.

Great little game so far and so glad its got decent animations.
Good initiative. If we have a complete walkthrough, we can ask a mod/staff member to put it in the OP. In this way, we can avoid replying to the same questions several times.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
@Adoringfan
-Decrypt the game using All Decrypter
-Move the extracted Data and Graphics folders to the game's main directory
-rename game.rgss3a to gameorig.rgss3a or something other than just game
-extract this file over the one in the games Data folder.
-enjoy now having a 10 character naming max.
This not working for me:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is anyone else getting stuck with the scene of rain after the biker girl had appeared? After meeting the two new characters a day or two later the game goes back to the area were the biker girl appeared the first time and was there for over 10 minutes before I gave up and shut the game down to look for anyone else that had this issue.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes