4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Finished V70. Thanks for the info everyone and thanks to Bones for making such a great game. I did try to message some ideas but I'm a bit fucking stupid when it comes to this site and how it works so gonna post it here as well.

1: Future beasty scene
You have the mother wander into the barn in just her sleepwear, perhaps she found something and wanted to put it in the barn or maybe even go back into the basement. There the dog could sneak up behind her and start to hump her. It takes too long to dry hump finish but as she tries to get away the dog finally gets inside her.

Vera gives the dog or horse a bj with facial.

The jewel thief returns but Lucile spots her going into the barn. As Lucile walks in the the thief surprise grabs her. Whilst the thief is questioning her Lucile spots the horse coming over as it remembers the thief. The thief smiles and says that of she can't make the girl talk then maybe the horse can. Screen goes black and next scene Lucile is tied up and bent over a bail of hay. After a couple of attempts the thief gets tired of Lucile not answering her (perhaps she wants to know where David is but Lucile wants to protect him) and so she makes the horse get close with its cock to Luciles pussy. Shocked Lucile tries to squirm but the thief then starts rubbing Luciles clit and so to make the pussy wet for the horse. It doesn't get all the way in before Vera shouts in anger as to why loud horses noises are coming from the barn, urging the thief to quickly untie Lucile and tells her to keep this secret (perhaps the thief records it on a phone). Vera arrives as Lucile is walking away with a smile and acting as if nothing happened, legs still trembling from the pussy rub.

2: Handjob at dinner

Either of the women could give David a handjob, perhaps Lucile in a loving way or Vera in a way to dominate and try to get David in trouble when he cums.

3: Thief finds Vera

Still looking for her jewels the thief next finds Vera. It could be in the graveyard this time and when Vera tries to talk shit to the thief, the thief then dominates Vera. Perhaps she throws her down, turns Vera on her belly and then finger fucks Vera's ass. Again the thief is interrupted and runs away (perhaps the cop is back on the trail), As Vera gets up she realises that she liked her ass being played with and might just have a new idea to dominate David with next time.

4: Bathtime with mother V3

This time when she starts to give David a handjob she then starts to kiss his neck. This could then lead David to want to return the favour and lick his mothers pussy (perhaps the view could be of the mothers legs strecthed over both sides of the tub whilst David munches on her pussy.

5: Lollypop trick

Now that Lucile enjoys to be fucked she plays her own little game during the hole in the wall scene. As David stick the long lollypop through, Lucile then gets the bright idea to then stand up and use the lollypop to fuck her. David doesn't know and he continues to thrust the lollypop into Lucile.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
LoL. I have the same perv's hope and want to give a lot of attention to Martha's butt at night and while she's looking for spices. These events really need some extensions :3 #Perv4ever
Both events: Lucile by the sink and at night listening to the noise need some evolution after the MC is waking up Lucile and she got used to bolder naughtiness.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have the problem that I have not the option "fuck" must I do something special to play it free. Bathroom handjob she is all time after that in the bathroom (I can´t see if I had done this or must do it). Know anybody a solution?

Night Sex Duo; After having sex with her you should've unlocked the option to go to her at night and select "Sleep with" option, you will be given two sexual options, "Thigh Job" and "Fuck".

Ah ok I have had to get a blowjob before again to get this option.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Played the v0.071. Awesome game. Detected only one bug with the Lucelia's "Massage" Scene.
Is that the one that leads to the fuck when she's playing the video game? If so then yeah thats the only bug I got too. Shame as well as it seemed to be a pretty raunchy scene.

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
can some body help me i still cant get 2 memories on left when you go to the memory room. i have both on right but cant get in on left

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
is there an updated step by step?
People are LAZY, the information you seek has been posted at least 10 times in just the last 15 pages, READ! HERE , , , & That is just in the last 5 pages!

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
you're probably going too early in the morning. you have to go the kitchen and have breakfast first/sit in the chair and wait or the last scene you did (sex/horse handjob) will autoplay
Nope, but thanks for the answer. I'm still being automatically attacked and fucked by Vera when entering the barn. Don't know why this is happening, but it is stalling my progress on the game...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Nope, but thanks for the answer. I'm still being automatically attacked and fucked by Vera when entering the barn. Don't know why this is happening, but it is stalling my progress on the game...
Try the Spend the day option first thing in the morning before leaving your room, then eat breakfast and try the stables again, hopefully the "hide" option will present itself, select it and go with the flow. Another idea is to save to a new slot, exit the game completely, reopen and load the save you just made. Cheers

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
can some body help me i still cant get 2 memories on left when you go to the memory room. i have both on right but cant get in on left
Those are 2 merchant scenes. A boob grope and a titfuck. You need to go to the library at night. There should be a sparkly thing there. Grab the book, go to the merchant in the morning boob grope, next morning return titfuck.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Try the Spend the day option first thing in the morning before leaving your room, then eat breakfast and try the stables again, hopefully the "hide" option will present itself, select it and go with the flow. Another idea is to save to a new slot, exit the game completely, reopen and load the save you just made. Cheers
Thanks for the help, but I found apparently what is causing this bug. I returned to an early save and pleyed it again. Seems that, I don't know how, I hide on the first scene between Vera and the horse and, at the second one, I stare at the scene, prompting the fuck scene between MC and Vera. Then, each time I entered the barn, an automatic scene on the day started the wrong scene, causing the bug... Don't ask me how I did this, but happened. Everything is going well now. Thanks all!!!

ancalimon

Jan 17, 2018
i cannot get the second sc ene with the biker. i do the first scene but nothing happens the next night. Any help ?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how to get into memory room?
Sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, click on the chair in your room, fantasize, you'll enter the fantasy room.
Not that it only has scenes that aren't replayable. There are currently 4. Merchant boobgrope and titfuck, Dog titfuck Martha and biker chick horse titfuck.
i cannot get the second sc ene with the biker. i do the first scene but nothing happens the next night. Any help ?
There's no second scene. That was a bug, the first scene would trigger again and freeze the game. It'been fixed witht he recent bug fix.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
So after the cop leaves you went back to the horse barn / shed and it didn't start the scene with biker chic? I had no problem getting this to happen. Do you have a save from just before the biker / cop scene starts? If you do i suggest that you try again from the save.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Are you talking about the grope ,squeeze scenes with Martha, Vera and Lucille ? Vera is in the library in the evening, Lucille in the kitchen after dinner and Martha is abit trickier as you have to take a bath in the morning (or afternoon though i think morning) you'll get an option between masturbating or just bathe. If you masturbate Vera will come in and give you a handjob if you pick just bathe she'll just kick you out. After that Martha will pop up in storage next to the kitchen. You can interact with them at these times and places. First you'll be able to grope their breasts then once you've upped your MC's stat and the girls stats you'll be able to do more. Squeeze breasts , grope ass, squeeze ass.
That's what I'm talking about, I can do those with clothes, but there are underwear and naked versions of those scenes in the game files, those are the ones I can't get, I believe I got them all to max stats. Also, Lucille bj without blindfold.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes