4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@Beatboxer Only if yours save's are in a old version ( < 0.061 Version) so if you have 0.061 Version saves you can play with your old saves if is a older type of save maybe cause a little's bugs so recommend to play a new game.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
That's what I'm talking about, I can do those with clothes, but there are underwear and naked versions of those scenes in the game files, those are the ones I can't get, I believe I got them all to max stats. Also, Lucille bj without blindfold.
As far as i know those aren't in the game. Maybe you should ask Osea Bones about it ?
Maybe it's for future scenes or it could just be something he thought about using but then changed his mind.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
why i can't get Martha bedroom key anymore
There's no bedroom key ?? Only bathroom key this can be found in the spare room across Martha's bedroom.
Use Doyle to unlock the door, get the key now you can open the bathroom door when someone's inside.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do you need to drag Doyle around with you all the time? And where do you get Martha grope scene?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Do you need to drag Doyle around with you all the time? And where do you get Martha grope scene?
No not all the time as certain scenes, most scenes i think , require you to be alone but normally the MC will tell you something like "i need to be alone for this" . But sometimes you do need him to do certain things to progress the story.

You need to take a bath downstairs i think in the morning after breakfast.(could also be in the afternoon memory a bit fuzzy)
Go to the tub and bathe you'll get 2 options masturbate or just bathe. Masturbate leads to HJ with Vera, just bathe leads to Vera just kicking you out. Both options will lead to MArtha showing up in the storage room next to the kitchen.
You can "help" her find something on the top shelf by groping her.

steveballs

May 22, 2017
Kind of reminds me of AZL in the scene play especially since it seems that any mom-son interaction in the bath is always a handy. Would love to see it go further to martha riding the MC in the tub or get some out door action like Martha gardening till surprise buttsecks from either MC or the dog.

Adding in the "B" fetish is another great touch, not often do you find a game that hits both these fetishes. Would love to see Mom or Vera get spit roasted with the dog or if you want to add animals maybe a goat, bull, llama or a humorously hung rooster for the future to mess with the girls.

Either way this is a fantastic game, keep up the amazing work!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@Hlextor I would try to sleep one whole day then try again the following morning. This method sometimes fixes software triggers that will then trip and allow you to progress forward again.
Thanks again, but unfortunately it doesn’t work. I‘v always tried it many times. But no success. All other content with both sis, officer, biker works. Also with mom. But not with the merchant. Unbelievable. I guess my save is broke or something else. Could you give me an actually save to go further with new updates? Thx.

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any up-to-date walkthrough? Because of that in the first post ends very early in the game. Right now I`ve progressed with
- Martha up to bathroom HJ, basement BoobJ, night BoobJ, night sleep ThighJ - but no night sleep ???
- Vera night FootJ, night BJ, stables rideJ
- Lucille bathroom ThighJ, park HandJ, gloryhole BJ, night and morining AssJ - but no morning ???
- met police officer and Velvet, Velvet ran away, leving dimonds
What am I missing? Where to go\how progress?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
sorry for asking for help here ( again ) but the new event doesnt trigger to me. i sleep but Doyle doesnt wake me up.
is there any specific way to start the biker/cop scene ?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes