4.10 star(s) 165 Votes
R

RWaites

Is anyone else getting stuck with the scene of rain after the biker girl had appeared? After meeting the two new characters a day or two later the game goes back to the area were the biker girl appeared the first time and was there for over 10 minutes before I gave up and shut the game down to look for anyone else that had this issue.
Have you downloaded the 071 bug fix version?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Before i can give the knife the Merchant... do i have to finish the Merchant scenes (Grope/Titfuck)?
The knife is WAY before you get the grope / titfuck from the merchant. Your best bet is to use the walk through on page one of this thread, then when you reach the end of that walkthrough use this post by @Golem98

beast

May 4, 2017
I am max with all stats but i still can't interact with the clock? what else needs to be done to trigger that part?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im still have hope, perv's hope, the strongest hope.
LoL. I have the same perv's hope and want to give a lot of attention to Martha's butt at night and while she's looking for spices. These events really need some extensions :3 #Perv4ever

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
@Adoringfan
-Decrypt the game using All Decrypter
-Move the extracted Data and Graphics folders to the game's main directory
-rename game.rgss3a to gameorig.rgss3a or something other than just game
-extract this file over the one in the games Data folder.
-enjoy now having a 10 character naming max.
Hey Fireban:
Is this the fix version??? If so, this don't work for me either...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The knife is WAY before you get the grope / titfuck from the merchant. Your best bet is to use the walk through on page one of this thread, then when you reach the end of that walkthrough use this post by @Golem98
Thanks for your hint! But i can‘t sell the knife. My „sell“ option is not active (grey). The knife is in my pocket. Something wrong in my game?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for your hint! But i can‘t sell the knife. My „sell“ option is not active (grey). The knife is in my pocket. Something wrong in my game?
Try to buy the sleeping pills first. Then the Mc will say something like, he doesn't have money or stuff and will look for Doyle's help.

Edit: I missed the part where you said the knife was already in your pocket. Didn't get this issue. I tried to buy the pills>no money>go and see doyle>get knife>sleep>wake up in the morning>go and see merchant and sell the knife. It worked fine for me.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I can't seem to progress the Merchant's stuff. She won't tell me about the book which is a bummer.
Vera's tongue when she's all horned up is the MVP of this game though god damn it's just too good.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm not an expert, but I noticed that many bugs are linked to the stats somehow. For example, I always had a bug where Lucile's massage scene's pictures got stuck in my background in version 0.61. When I got her Trust to 50, the pictures disappeared the second after. Same for Vera. Trying to peep at her twice in a row results in an endless looping scene and unavoidable crash. Again, this bug disappeared when her stats rose to 50. As I said in an earlier post, the biggest bug I met until now was in 0.70, with Doyle who kept on sticking with me, even though I used the ring to make him leave. In the end, I walked to the prison in the basement in order to dismiss him. The night after, I got the robber/cop scene.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Try to buy the sleeping pills first. Then the Mc will say something like, he doesn't have money or stuff and will look for Doyle's help.

Edit: I missed the part where you said the knife was already in your pocket. Didn't get this issue. I tried to buy the pills>no money>go and see doyle>get knife>sleep>wake up in the morning>go and see merchant and sell the knife. It worked fine for me.
@Hlextor I would try to sleep one whole day then try again the following morning. This method sometimes fixes software triggers that will then trip and allow you to progress forward again.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes