4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Bones last update February 2024 after years of nothing and shit update.

Milda last update April 2024 with more content than the bones update after years of nothing.

You may want to rethink that idea.
Milda= Avoid making content for the main female characters just to add lots of lolis for the weirdos to keep milking them. Trash translation, trash progression, trash mechanics.
Bones= Very slow game development but already lot of relevant content compared to Milda's game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Milda= Avoid making content for the main female characters just to add lots of lolis for the weirdos to keep milking them. Trash translation, trash progression, trash mechanics.
Bones= Very slow game development but already lot of relevant content compared to Milda's game.
I'll give you the trash progression, the translate it's not so bad. Still he delivers content in quality and quantity, if it's not the content you want it's your own problem, money speaks here.

On the other side, Bones, the relevant content was made long ago, not telling it's bad, also he even started ANOTHER GAME THAT IT'S ABANDONED.

So, yeah, milda has his little bit of milking, but it's not even near to bones in terms of bullshit.

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
The difference is that Bones is from the endless circle while Milda is from I have no choice

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would like to state that dev's make there game's but to me if you give them money it was because you liked there game not to tell them how to make it. but i guess i am on the losing side there because those who have donated on some games said that there money gave them the right to tell the dev what to put in there game. if you ask me that is bull shit. bones is a bad person who i think just let's the money go to his head also a jackass but then that is putting a bad name on donkeys.

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
Que es lo que viene en esta update?
No hay mayor información, solo hay cosas como la aparición de la madre de Doyle en forma fantasma, quizás eventos con el perro y el caballo, más eventos para profundizar los vínculos tal vez... o lo otro es que no haya nada.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ive heard that ghost can not poses a person if that person does not wish it. that is why doly ask the mc to find his ring. so if the girls do not have any of the mothers are sisters stuff then the ghost's can not take over there body's

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
If my mind doesn't fail me I think it has to do with the kitchen scene since the last time I saw an image of the MC being breastfed by Martha
I also remember seeing that image, according to Bones he had mentioned that he drew it just for fun and at the end he said that he was thinking of implementing it. I think the image is where Martha gives the MC a handjob while he sucks her breasts, but about the kitchen thing I don't know, I only know that someone said it would be a stage like it was with the dog in the basement, you know, and the hide-and-seek one was a four-stage step and another would be Vera in the laundry room, but I wouldn't know more about that.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I'll give you the trash progression, the translate it's not so bad. Still he delivers content in quality and quantity, if it's not the content you want it's your own problem, money speaks here.

On the other side, Bones, the relevant content was made long ago, not telling it's bad, also he even started ANOTHER GAME THAT IT'S ABANDONED.

So, yeah, milda has his little bit of milking, but it's not even near to bones in terms of bullshit.
Forgot to mention:
-Trash Storyline...if there is any.
-Milda is all about Milking his subs, remember he said that reaching a certain amount of money he would be releasing content faster, and what happen? it was the same shit or even worse lmao.
-The redesign of character no one asked.
-The infamous Polls, one of the reasons main characters don't get any content.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
while Milda is from I have no choice
funny because NTRMAN used the same excuse during his rant :unsure:
they can always branch out after finishing their stuff, no one is forcing them to stay on the mines besides the money they get and they can always move to a different mine.

ive heard that ghost can not poses a person if that person does not wish it. that is why doly ask the mc to find his ring. so if the girls do not have any of the mothers are sisters stuff then the ghost's can not take over there body's
i don't think bones give much of a damn about the lore or the characters anymore, he's certainly being paid well not to give a damn about anything in the first place :KEK:

Reactions: yercat

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is true. but one day he will have to pay for his lack of derespect for other's we all will that is a truth in it's self

Reactions: yercat

Brumpuf

Jul 30, 2024
If my mind doesn't fail me I think it has to do with the kitchen scene since the last time I saw an image of the MC being breastfed by Martha
I also remember seeing that image, according to Bones he had mentioned that he drew it just for fun and at the end he said that he was thinking of implementing it. I think the image is where Martha gives the MC a handjob while he sucks her breasts, but about the kitchen thing I don't know, I only know that someone said it would be a stage like it was with the dog in the basement, you know, and the hide-and-seek one was a four-stage step and another would be Vera in the laundry room, but I wouldn't know more about that.
I think they are referring to these scenes, although I don't think they are referring to the kitchen, but it could be one of the places or it could be in their bedroom, since the kitchen one still appears as not implemented, although the kitchen image was published some time ago, while the others were last year. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes