4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Forgot to mention:
-Trash Storyline...if there is any.
-Milda is all about Milking his subs, remember he said that reaching a certain amount of money he would be releasing content faster, and what happen? it was the same shit or even worse lmao.
-The redesign of character no one asked.
-The infamous Polls, one of the reasons main characters don't get any content.
Like i told you, I'll give you the trash progression of the story, still, he delivers. Did bones released the last part of the update the last time he dropped a new update? Because as far as i see he promised to update on February, then it was two parts, then the second part never came.
Redesign of new characters? Didn't Bones did the same and took years to do it without adding anything new?
"Infamous polls", at least he end what he starts lmao. Like i told you, money speaks here, the dev not doing the content you like it's your own problem dude, want to have a voice? Pay.

Not gonna keep arguing with this nonsense. Things are clear, one devs works, the other one steals money promising work.

Reactions: thirstyman

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Like i told you, I'll give you the trash progression of the story, still, he delivers. Did bones released the last part of the update the last time he dropped a new update? Because as far as i see he promised to update on February, then it was two parts, then the second part never came.
Redesign of new characters? Didn't Bones did the same and took years to do it without adding anything new?
"Infamous polls", at least he end what he starts lmao. Like i told you, money speaks here, the dev not doing the content you like it's your own problem dude, want to have a voice? Pay.

Not gonna keep arguing with this nonsense. Things are clear, one devs works, the other one steals money promising work.
LMAO and people says Bones followers are fanboy XDDD, the summary of what you said was "y-yeah, Milda is stealing money, but but...but Bones steal one coin more than him!!!" XD

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Now that I have been banned from his Discord because I was trolling his Gringo followers, I'm gonna turn into a big hater "devil laugh in Spanish"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think bones kidney stone is very active if he does update the game it will hit again lol

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
LMAO and people says Bones followers are fanboy XDDD, the summary of what you said was "y-yeah, Milda is stealing money, but but...but Bones steal one coin more than him!!!" XD
Fanboy? I'm just speaking facts here, look the last comments at least dude, bones took out the "update soon" status. Put away bones dick from your eyes for a moment.

Milda works, slow(yes, for the money he's making, it should be a lot faster) but he's been updating the game with at least 2 updates by year, bones went silent for almost 2 years for an update that when released it wasn't completely done and he even promised to drop the next part in the next month and it didn't even happen. I guess you got a like for drbones cum in your mouth to defend him the way you're doing it.

And just in case you're too busy sucking drbones dick to read all that, I'll leave the gap between the last two updates.
IMG_20241003_092909.jpg
IMG_20241003_092932.jpg

Resuming, drbones is "pay me to watch me scrath my balls" while milda is "pay me so i do whatever the fuck i want with the update"

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Bones and Milda are almost the same as each other, it's just that Milda is a little more indifferent to her fans than Bones and she often listens to the opinions of members who subscribe more than for free. If you know Bones, I can only pray that she will be healthy again and can make games This.
:giggle:(y)
isn't bone's milda's sensei(in a mentor way). haven't you heard of that? it was floating here ages ago. that they know each other.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes