4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
i do find it funny that there 2 people who is arguing about who is worse, between bones or Milda, bones doesnt even really ever makes posts or just updates in general and promises to do something but never does it at all and never really asks for the opinion of the supporters for the most part, while Milda does ask for what the supporters want and its based off of majority rules so which ever has the most votes gets picked and for the pedo comment theres like 2ish characters that physically have that body type out of the like 14-15 other mostly milf type characters, and i like both milda and bones content but it is obvious who is better based of a creater dev stand-point between fake promises and real ones, and no content and community based content

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
Hey, wait a minute, the game is abandoned? Why? Dr Bones is fine?
dude is still dieing apparently which is ironic thinking of the fact that out of all his money he's making from his supporters he hasn't gone to see a professional doctor to help him with his situation like getting meds to not just ease the pain but instead break down the kidney stones or just you know get rid of them in general but who knows considering the fact the bones never really talks in his own server unless he's trying to make people believe that he's been suffering from kidney stones for a couple years now or not trying to help the people in his own server help understand the situation and just kicking them entirely

Ohhboyy

Nov 27, 2022
dude is still dieing apparently which is ironic thinking of the fact that out of all his money he's making from his supporters he hasn't gone to see a professional doctor to help him with his situation like getting meds to not just ease the pain but instead break down the kidney stones or just you know get rid of them in general but who knows considering the fact the bones never really talks in his own server unless he's trying to make people believe that he's been suffering from kidney stones for a couple years now or not trying to help the people in his own server help understand the situation and just kicking them entirely
He's been 'dying' since the last update, at this point I don't even know if he is trying get rid of those damn stones or keep shoving more up his ass

Ragde1207

May 8, 2020
Damn, I didn't know about that, thanks for the summary.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
He's been 'dying' since the last update, at this point I don't even know if he is trying get rid of those damn stones or keep shoving more up his ass
i mean, we are all dying with ever passing second, no?
you need to be alive in order to die in the first place as well

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just coming back from the MIA valley to remind any new user who have played the last version as well previous game versions:

The guy working on this game its from south america and you can imagine the amount of $ USD he been cashing out since the game catched up lots of notoriety. In a nutshell this guy is living the dream by doing mostly nothing and getting lots of paypigs false hopes on this game EVER be finished lol.

I always have to admit the artstyle is very fresh, But that doesnt take the fact this guy being a total POS by even releasing another W.I.P that revolves on a female MC during the medieval times where she gets fucked by villager (no rape - instead silly clueless girl).

Pages back i shared a document that showed its potential game ideas & genres. But this guy its too busy milking the manor and survivors guilt which its 100% sure he wont finish any of these games and will end up vanishing at any time while more suckers keep supporting someone by doing nothing lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you know i would love to make a company that help's dev's make there game's but then no one would sing up because the thing would be if you try to milk are don't do your job then we would cut off your money tell your ass got back to work. meaning if bones singed on his ass would have to work. i would also like to give a big thanks to the person who made all the fan art in my dr dead folder

Reactions: Gabrangel

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The guy working on this game its from south america and you can imagine the amount of $ USD he been cashing out since the game catched up lots of notoriety. In a nutshell this guy is living the dream by doing mostly nothing and getting lots of paypigs false hopes on this game EVER be finished lol.
That's what i said before, the dude is getting the big life while doing nothing, but some poeple compares him to other devs saying they're the same lmao. This dude is worst than the dev of School of lust trying to avoid people getting his game for free.

dude is still dieing apparently which is ironic thinking of the fact that out of all his money he's making from his supporters he hasn't gone to see a professional doctor to help him...
Also this, with that money he can go to a very, very GOOD medical place, and get the attention he needs, but well, that won't go with the milking plan.

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
Just coming back from the MIA valley to remind any new user who have played the last version as well previous game versions:

I always have to admit the artstyle is very fresh, But that doesnt take the fact this guy being a total POS by even releasing another W.I.P that revolves on a female MC during the medieval times where she gets fucked by villager (no rape - instead silly clueless girl).

Pages back i shared a document that showed its potential game ideas & genres. But this guy its too busy milking the manor and survivors guilt which its 100% sure he wont finish any of these games and will end up vanishing at any time while more suckers keep supporting someone by doing nothing lol.
which is funny cause he made a post when he was finishing up one of his other games i dont remember what its called but he said when he finishes that game which he has he would put all his time into trying to finish the manor

Reactions: yercat

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
which is funny cause he made a post when he was finishing up one of his other games i dont remember what its called but he said when he finishes that game which he has he would put all his time into trying to finish the manor
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the last update of Survivors Guilt, not the whole game.

• Haha
Reactions: yercat
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes