4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am opening go fund me page to hire a group of mercenaries to go after him and cut the gal stones using special forces field op technics (no anesthetic). Then they will try using forced recovery system drawing from medics sans frontiers experience (candy for being a good boy, lolipop for extra effort)...
Said technics will be used only to support the development of the game ... Not for personal gains :p

1728165978147.png

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I'm sure someone in this thread feels like they're representing (even if they're not able to recognize it):

Hello, I am an anonymous person on the internet. I may have family, friends, a partner... even children. Study, work or live from the fairy tale...

But here I am, spewing venom every day because an artist doesn't upload at least one or two quarterly updates. How sad I am! I'm a functioning adult (or not), but I'm crying like a little girl because I can't masturbate to Bones' art because he's lazy, slow, and a money thief. Damn dr. Bones!

I will finish your game, even if it is through AI. I swear by the Muslim gods who conquered Spain! Or the beard of a Buddhist god without a razor!

Let's continue laughing at the bastards who pay Bones $3-5 a month. They're going to be ruined! lolol hahahaha xdxdxd how smart I am for not paying $3-5 every month and how stupid they are for doing so xdxdxdxd.

Mom must be very proud of me.

Yes... Very smart and male alpha. xD

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I'm sure someone in this thread feels like they're representing (even if they're not able to recognize it):

Hello, I am an anonymous person on the internet. I may have family, friends, a partner... even children. Study, work or live from the fairy tale...

But here I am, spewing venom every day because an artist doesn't upload at least one or two quarterly updates. How sad I am! I'm a functioning adult (or not), but I'm crying like a little girl because I can't masturbate to Bones' art because he's lazy, slow, and a money thief. Damn dr. Bones!

I will finish your game, even if it is through AI. I swear by the Muslim gods who conquered Spain! Or the beard of a Buddhist god without a razor!

Let's continue laughing at the bastards who pay Bones $3-5 a month. They're going to be ruined! lolol hahahaha xdxdxd how smart I am for not paying $3-5 every month and how stupid they are for doing so xdxdxdxd.

Mom must be very proud of me.

Yes... Very smart and male alpha. xD
And then there are those who are representing:

"Hello, I am an obvious troll who is obvious. I have even less to contribute to the discussion than the people I mock, yet I've somehow convinced myself that calling attention to this fact makes me look smart."

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
theres plenty of games to play so i tend to forget games like this one until they get updated, like most of us i would like to think, but i cant understand how some ppl have the gal to defend 10 months to drop an update with only 2 scenes, when some game developers arent even programers and in 2 to 3 years make games with hundreds of scenes, like vitamin quest 2 (literaly the game has so many scenes that its a monumental chore to translate)

TheMasterPope

Apr 4, 2019
wait I thought he just recently came back from hiatus with an update that barely added any new content. What the hell happened? Why is the game abandoned again?

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
wait I thought he just recently came back from hiatus with an update that barely added any new content. What the hell happened? Why is the game abandoned again?
I suspect it was prefixed abandoned because it seemed obvious that Bones wasn't really working on it, despite what he might say. If what you meant is: Why did Bones abandon the game? that is a question you should ask him.

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
To the people who is modding this game, just keep em' coming, we the people sure appreciate your efforts and work

To the trolls and shills, get lost please, we already know you'd die for Bones, do us a favor, ask Bones to buy big a house and go live with him, that way you'll be able to attend to him in any shape or form you may desire, THANK YOU AND FUCK OFF, KINDLY

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I suspect it was prefixed abandoned because it seemed obvious that Bones wasn't really working on it, despite what he might say. If what you meant is: Why did Bones abandon the game? that is a question you should ask him.
The only ones that think his games are abandoned are the dudes from here.

• Yay, new update!

yuh12390

Mar 13, 2024
anybody know why I can't get Martha's bathroom key? I've tried getting at each time of the day and just can't get it

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes