4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Asking to ask so I know if I should go with it. I have it planned to make my own version of this game, don't get your hopes up it will most likely be a long time before I can officially get started on it. But I am getting stuff written down for when the time comes.

Anyhow, the questions:
1. Would you want the spilt paths to stay? With one path based around trust and the other path based around corruption, or would you want it to just be one path for the characters?

2. Something that was asked earlier was the police. I have it written for them to be a random event that can happen, but I also have the idea of them joining the main group as people outside the family for you to corrupt with special event between them and your family.

Anyway like I said, it will be a long time before I can officially get started on this. I want to make sure the skillset for this (i.e.: music design, character design, animation, game design, and story/character writing) are to a level that will be good for the game.
1. If you are new to this then I'd say keep it simple and don't get too ambitious. The save system in this game and accessing all the scenes is already a mess and what people want is more content.

If you want to go down this path then I'd say just do scene variations where it's the same sex scene but the character is swapped depending on who you corrupted more or gave more affection to and maybe come up with some alternate endings for the game based on your favorite girl or choices.

2. I'd love to see both the police and Velvet the Jewel thief as permanent characters. I think this would make a better opportunity for alternate paths as well. You either pick the police or the criminal gang and maybe offer the possibility for both later in the game

lepimp69

Sep 6, 2018
Bones, you need to stop shitting your pants and logout. You were talking about people complaining about not getting update as soon as they want. Bones said, that 0.20b will come short after 0.20a, but "unfortunately" he had some problems, so no soon update. Then he said, that update will come in JUNE (4 month later), but "unfortunately" he ate some shit again. Then he told, that there will be no 0.20b instead of which he will release 0.21 (WOW). He said he will release this update in mid-september (2024), but again he ate shit. Bones just retarded idiot, who parasitizes on people who just forget to unsubscribe from him, because smart ones already did
yeah idk how a person can exploit people that actively fund your job and feel fine about it, he literally has no shame.
it is such parasitic behavior especially when u can even consider them "fans" :sleep:

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
1. If you are new to this then I'd say keep it simple and don't get too ambitious. The save system in this game and accessing all the scenes is already a mess and what people want is more content.

If you want to go down this path then I'd say just do scene variations where it's the same sex scene but the character is swapped depending on who you corrupted more or gave more affection to and maybe come up with some alternate endings for the game based on your favorite girl or choices.

2. I'd love to see both the police and Velvet the Jewel thief as permanent characters. I think this would make a better opportunity for alternate paths as well. You either pick the police or the criminal gang and maybe offer the possibility for both later in the game
Right now my plan for this is to basically remake the game from the ground up in a different game engine from the RPGM. I currently have three other games planned to create before this one that way I have experience with the game engine and game making in general.

Most of the story will match the plot of this, but changed up a bit with how it plays out.

The ideas I currently have which is subject to change as the time gets closer.

Not going to do split paths for the characters, having to make alternate scenes for each character will be more of a pain and cause possible delays for the project.

For the character (will use bones names for this)

Martha I'm changing to be more of a stereotypical house wife focus more on doing things the old fashion way, and instead of her guilt being the reason for her corruption I'm changing it to a insecurity of not making the men in her life happy i.e. you. Still keeping her submissive nature.

Vera I will be changing how she acts. Instead of being mad and always annoyed by you being there, I am changing it to her holding a grudge against you for a choice you made as a kid, but will slowly be fine with you around. She will still be an animal lover taking care of more than just a dog and a horse, and I having her be submissive when it comes to the animals, but will be a dom when it comes to you.

Lucile I am making more into an into sports/physical activity type of person. Also having her be very competitive when it comes to any type of challenge. She will still do yoga, but won't be a fully clueless person. I will be aiming for her to be a bit on the submissive side of things. Also having her be neutral when it comes to you, not going out of her way to see you but wouldn't mind you hanging out with her.

Mia, will be you half-sister still younger then you. She will be getting the traits form Lucile such as cosplay, gaming, and dancing. Aiming to make her into a somewhat shy nerdy type who accidentally gets into lewd situations. Unlike the normal game where she has her own room, in this one she will be sharing a room with you. She will be heavily submissive in nature, following your lead.

The police officers Claire and Jules will have the two normal events of looking for a criminal. This is where I will have a split path.

If you choose to help the cops, they won't become a main stay but later Velvet will return again looking for the lost jewels leading to her becoming a main stay and you making her into a slave.

Choosing to help Velvet will lead to her not being the main stay, but the cops instead will. With them taking on the role of guards at your home. With a new thief appearing after hearing from Velvet how easy it is to trick you. The new thief will be caught by the guards and kept imprisoned by them leading to events with her and Jules.

Jules in this version will be more on the dom side, and claire being a airheaded girl and more submissive.

Remember it will be awhile before I start work on this, and the ideas listed are subject to change.

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
Right now my plan for this is to basically remake the game from the ground up in a different game engine from the RPGM. I currently have three other games planned to create before this one that way I have experience with the game engine and game making in general.

Most of the story will match the plot of this, but changed up a bit with how it plays out.

Not going to do split paths for the characters, having to make alternate scenes for each character will be more of a pain and cause possible delays for the project.

Martha I'm changing to be more of a stereotypical house wife focus more on doing things the old fashion way, and instead of her guilt being the reason for her corruption I'm changing it to a insecurity of not making the men in her life happy i.e. you. Still keeping her submissive nature.

Vera I will be changing how she acts. Instead of being mad and always annoyed by you being there, I am changing it to her holding a grudge against you for a choice you made as a kid, but will slowly be fine with you around. She will still be an animal lover taking care of more than just a dog and a horse, and I having her be submissive when it comes to the animals, but will be a dom when it comes to you.

Lucile I am making more into an into sports/physical activity type of person. Also having her be very competitive when it comes to any type of challenge. She will still do yoga, but won't be a fully clueless person. I will be aiming for her to be a bit on the submissive side of things. Also having her be neutral when it comes to you, not going out of her way to see you but wouldn't mind you hanging out with her.

Mia, will be you half-sister still younger then you. She will be getting the traits form Lucile such as cosplay, gaming, and dancing. Aiming to make her into a somewhat shy nerdy type who accidentally gets into lewd situations. Unlike the normal game where she has her own room, in this one she will be sharing a room with you. She will be heavily submissive in nature, following your lead.

The police officers Claire and Jules will have the two normal events of looking for a criminal. This is where I will have a split path.

If you choose to help the cops, they won't become a main stay but later Velvet will return again looking for the lost jewels leading to her becoming a main stay and you making her into a slave.

Choosing to help Velvet will lead to her not being the main stay, but the cops instead will. With them taking on the role of guards at your home. With a new thief appearing after hearing from Velvet how easy it is to trick you. The new thief will be caught by the guards and kept imprisoned by them leading to events with her and Jules.

Jules in this version will be more on the dom side, and claire being a airheaded girl and more submissive.

Remember it will be awhile before I start work on this, and the ideas listed are subject to change.
Good luck to you! I wish you well in your efforts. My only personal preference change would be to have Vera be the most submissive of the three. The dichotomy of her harsh exterior mixed with her inner desire towards machocistic submission is and has always been my favorite relationship dynamic from this game. It is probably the only avenue where if you are considering a split path I'd encourage you to consider it here.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I wish we could get a PATRON MILKER prefix (not tag), so people would be aware of those early on. Problem just being the fact that a good 20% or so of the creators posted here would carry that badge.
And people will start using it against everyone for no reason.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Bones, you need to stop shitting your pants and logout. You were talking about people complaining about not getting update as soon as they want. Bones said, that 0.20b will come short after 0.20a, but "unfortunately" he had some problems, so no soon update. Then he said, that update will come in JUNE (4 month later), but "unfortunately" he ate some shit again. Then he told, that there will be no 0.20b instead of which he will release 0.21 (WOW). He said he will release this update in mid-september (2024), but again he ate shit. Bones just retarded idiot, who parasitizes on people who just forget to unsubscribe from him, because smart ones already did
Your daddy Bones is not even here :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:, have some balls and use his Discord to share your thoughts with him.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
And people will start using it against everyone for no reason.
Prefixes are not the same as tags, they're applied to a game once it's reached certain conditions:

Completed = completed (duh)
On hold = haven't been updated for a while (but <6 months)
Abandoned = haven't been updated for 6+ months

You can't just blindly put prefixes on games (especially for "no reasons"), that's not how it works around here.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023

:LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Volchonok

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
Right now my plan for this is to basically remake the game from the ground up in a different game engine from the RPGM.
Hi, the rpgm engine was chosen by dr. bones for a reason. It is able to stretch the gameplay quite well, because the character moves in real time, visits locations and so on. Also grind points for relationships is also quite difficult in this engine. However, you can just leave it out and simplify the story process and progression in sex scenes and plot. For example, where there were 25 points - make it 2 or 3.

Renpy also is a good engine, but very simple and not suitable for monotonous games. It is more used for games where 3d renders are involved. But u can try it.

Will you be completely changing the graphics or will it only affect the story?

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Game: ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: The Manor
Latest Update:-------------------- 0.20a
Currently Working on:------------ 0.21
Potential Update Date: ---------- Spooky Scary (2024)
Notes:---------------------------- --
Supported by:-------------------- SubscribeStar
(Status Updated: 7 October 2024) -----------------------------------------------------------------

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017

Sounds good and I wish you the best.
Will you be keeping the character design similar to the original?

I also encourage more animals. This is one of the few games with good zoo content and there's only 1dog and 1 horse.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Why has this dead Title/Thread suddenly become a hot meeting place lately?

Possible Answer: "We/Ya'll like to be Thread-Necros n' Perverts sometimes!" (hrhr)

Last edited:

weather_report

Nov 19, 2018
Why has this dead Title/Thread suddenly become a hot meeting place lately?

Possible Answer: "We/Ya'll like to be Thread-Necros n' Perverts sometimes!" (hrhr)
Because some parasite game developer said, that he will release new update of his game this september (lol)

Reactions: razfaz

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Good luck to you! I wish you well in your efforts. My only personal preference change would be to have Vera be the most submissive of the three. The dichotomy of her harsh exterior mixed with her inner desire towards machocistic submission is and has always been my favorite relationship dynamic from this game. It is probably the only avenue where if you are considering a split path I'd encourage you to consider it here.
Like I mentioned I am currently not planning on doing the split paths, but then again knowing how my brain works it will keep going back to that idea and working on it so it works with the game. And thank you.

Hi, the rpgm engine was chosen by dr. bones for a reason. It is able to stretch the gameplay quite well, because the character moves in real time, visits locations and so on. Also grind points for relationships is also quite difficult in this engine. However, you can just leave it out and simplify the story process and progression in sex scenes and plot. For example, where there were 25 points - make it 2 or 3.

Renpy also is a good engine, but very simple and not suitable for monotonous games. It is more used for games where 3d renders are involved. But u can try it.

Will you be completely changing the graphics or will it only affect the story?
I know everyone has their reasons for choosing the game engine for their game. For me the engine I'm working on relearning is Unity, and ironically the first game I'm making will have the same game design as remake of the manor.

As for graphics, I will be staying with a 2D art style. Everything from the location art to the animations will all be hand drawn with digital art.

Sounds good and I wish you the best.
Will you be keeping the character design similar to the original?

I also encourage more animals. This is one of the few games with good zoo content and there's only 1dog and 1 horse.
Most of the character designs will be the same except for like change of hair style, hair color, outfits and some adjustments with the body type. With possible the only one getting a major changing being mia, looking at kinda short stack design. It could end up changing to fit more with her original look in this game.

As for the zoo content, my plan is to make the dog a bit younger and more active, have two horses instead of one, two cows (milking event for Vera and Martha), and a bull.
Thank you for the support

Also, for some reason someone has chosen to follow me, I don't know why I haven't done shit yet

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes