4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Niboowin

Jun 30, 2019
Asking to ask so I know if I should go with it. I have it planned to make my own version of this game, don't get your hopes up it will most likely be a long time before I can officially get started on it. But I am getting stuff written down for when the time comes.

Anyhow, the questions:
1. Would you want the spilt paths to stay? With one path based around trust and the other path based around corruption, or would you want it to just be one path for the characters?

2. Something that was asked earlier was the police. I have it written for them to be a random event that can happen, but I also have the idea of them joining the main group as people outside the family for you to corrupt with special event between them and your family.

Anyway like I said, it will be a long time before I can officially get started on this. I want to make sure the skillset for this (i.e.: music design, character design, animation, game design, and story/character writing) are to a level that will be good for the game.
Will you add some "sleeping" scenes to all the girls?

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
it sucks tho how this is one of my favorite H-games, cause it has so much potential and what we have so far is pretty good not perfect but good, the only sad part about it is that we got a dev that is always pushing back updates after promising to do one, then he always complaining thats something is wrong with his body, then when people ask whats going on he gets mad and bans people or starts talking shit to them, like srry we dont believe you when you lied time after time again about updates..

lepimp69

Sep 6, 2018
it sucks tho how this is one of my favorite H-games, cause it has so much potential and what we have so far is pretty good not perfect but good, the only sad part about it is that we got a dev that is always pushing back updates after promising to do one, then he always complaining thats something is wrong with his body, then when people ask whats going on he gets mad and bans people or starts talking shit to them, like srry we dont believe you when you lied time after time again about updates..
he's a parasite exploiting the people that are actively trying to support him, quite common for adult games developers sadly who would have guessed huh.
only way this guy will start actually working is when people stop mindlessly getting drained for their cash.

Niboowin

Jun 30, 2019
ima be honest if i dont see a update by this year im gonna contact a friend who works with substar and ask him to have bones account put on a watch list/suspend list so he cant earn any money from the subscribers until he starts putting out more content frequently
Now that's crazy enough to work, No more free money might be the "motivation" he needs.

Reactions: Krat0$
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes