4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
I would create the game from scratch, but with a different name and a different design so that Mr. Bones doesn't start crying because you're stealing his work and to prevent him from stealing your ideas.
I am making the game from scratch in a different engine, with events, character designs, and location design being different enough from bone's

You are working on your game, what will it be called?
I'm going the simple route of "The Family Manor", though I had like 3-4 other names

he can go with "Ghost Manor", "Hunted Manor" or anything like that imo.
Close, but I will give you credit you almost guessed the name of a different game I will make

do you have any plans to throw a beta test this game had extreme potential but dev clearly doesnt plan to update it
Short answer:
No

Long answer:
With me I am planning on having it be a release upon completion, with bug fixes when needed. But I will be having a Demo for the game release either 1-2 weeks before the final game come out for people to see how it's going.

Of course with no betas, I won't be leaving people in the dark with how the game is going. I want to be as transparent with the development of the game as I can. So sneak peeks, character art, and animations will be shown

Just For The Plot

Dec 29, 2023
Long answer:
With me I am planning on having it be a release upon completion, with bug fixes when needed. But I will be having a Demo for the game release either 1-2 weeks before the final game come out for people to see how it's going.

Of course with no betas, I won't be leaving people in the dark with how the game is going. I want to be as transparent with the development of the game as I can. So sneak peeks, character art, and animations will be shown
Sincerity is the key to trust, thanks for being sincere gonna follow you, good luck and will eagerly wait kudos

Ohhboyy

Nov 27, 2022
I am making the game from scratch in a different engine, with events, character designs, and location design being different enough from bone's

I'm going the simple route of "The Family Manor", though I had like 3-4 other names

Close, but I will give you credit you almost guessed the name of a different game I will make

Short answer:
No

Long answer:

1728926203878.png

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes