4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
Not gonna add too many characters, aiming to have this version give the same feel as bones.

There will be clothing alterations for each character.

Example: Vera's sweater changing to have a boob window when corruption is at X lvl
Yeah don't add to many characters
With how I have it written so far, you will have four family members to corrupt, and then two people outside the family to corrupt as well. In total six woman for your MC to have fun with.
I will just say this once you created your version of the game I'm pretty sure Bones will get mad hearing from his patron fans how come someone is creating a game more better than you and responding awesome to there fans I won't be too harsh on Bones he gave us a game we all liked and enjoyed but hopefully you will motivate him to get his old bones up and running to complete bone tales manor
A prequel game for Doyle is a maybe, I will have to look into that as a story later. As for the family it's the Mom and three sister, and either two cops or two thieves depending on who you choose to help.

I see what you want, and I will tell ya this. I have like 4 other family related corruption games planned and one does have a aunt involved.
All I say is we believe you can do it Evilking11 your the man with the plan all your ideas have been Golden I love the plan you have for the story and the characters your going to focus on your making the right choice with the limited characters too much it will be a bit troublesome because then would have to make content for the too many characters im really looking forward to the mom and the sisters in this game and also the naughty things they will be doing I was always disappointed in the less content the mom and sisters had in bone tales manor it was still good but just felt like it needed more in there

Last edited:

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah don't add to many characters

I will just say this once you created your version of the game I'm pretty sure Bones will get mad hearing from his patron fans how come someone is creating a game more better than you and responding awesome to there fans I won't be too harsh on Bones he gave us a game we all liked and enjoyed but hopefully you will motivate him to get his old bones up and running to complete bone tales manor

All I say is we believe you can do it Evilking11 your the man with the plan all your ideas have been Golden I love the plan you have for the story and the characters your going to focus on your making the right choice with the limited characters too much it will be a bit troublesome because then would have to make content for the too many characters im really looking forward to the mom and the sisters in this game and also the naughty things they will be doing I was always disappointed in the less content the mom and sisters had in bone tales manor it was still good but just felt like it needed more in there
1. so far only added one character to make things even.

2. I agreed, same as everyone else here I played the manor because I liked how it was, but seeing it get abandoned multiple times and honestly watching bones somewhat milk this for money just makes me disappointed. Like so many games on this site, they show promise but sadly either: get abandoned because the creator stopped working on it, the creator just vanished, the game is in development hell, or lastly the creator is just milking it for money.

3. Thanks for the support, honestly. I just hope I wont let everyone down.

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Fine by me , you forgot to tell me the proportions of the females, kinda curious about it
I have a chart for the sizes for Mom: H Cup, Sis1: Triple D, Sis2: D cup, Sis3: I cup (subject to change), Cop1: Triple D, Cop2: DD, Thief1: DD, Thief2: G

MC: Very large dick, Ghost: Unknown

I would say the ass sizes, but the chart I have for them wouldn't make sense here.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I have a chart for the sizes for Mom: H Cup, Sis1: Triple D, Sis2: D cup, Sis3: I cup (subject to change), Cop1: Triple D, Cop2: DD, Thief1: DD, Thief2: G

I would say the ass sizes, but the chart I have for them wouldn't make sense here.
Damn those proportions are great.

Ghost could have a large and thicc cock.

I can imagine the ass size for each of them.

I really hope to see this game with all those aspects you have in mind, make Bones jealous and all of us proud.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
You know weird enough when I first got into the game I thought we were gonna be the ghost, and we possessed David and the dog if that makes sense. Anyone else? Or just me?
to tale the truth i thought the dog was under dolys control because how does it pull off the girls clothing.
If I remember correctly there was a line from Doyle where he mentions that he was working on being able to take over someone's body, though I haven't played the game in years so I could be mistaken, though I'm sure that I'm right.

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
A prequel game for Doyle is a maybe, I will have to look into that as a story later. As for the family it's the Mom and three sister, and either two cops or two thieves depending on who you choose to help.

I see what you want, and I will tell ya this. I have like 4 other family related corruption games planned and one does have a aunt involved.
The Doyle prequel game has been written and partly planned, so during the family manor the ghost will mention things that happen during his game

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017

Something I'd like to point out. One of the greatest things about this game is the variety and unique personalities of the characters.

Lucille is petite with the short red hair/tomboy cut and an innocent personality while Vera is busty with dark hair and has a dom thing going. I know you already mentioned that you want to try to keep the designs similar to the original but I think you should consider keeping the variety of each girls design instead of making them all too busty or too similar to each other.

Reactions: TheMadMedic900

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
Hope its not just me but if this fan remake/continuation w/e gets going please increase the slow burn not necessarily by dragging it out but by adding inbetween family stuff to increase the taboo. Also look out for Dr Bones he has a knife and will use it

hiuki342

Jul 8, 2020

I hope they still have ahegao face when they cum from intense fucking.

John2102

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for the support so far, but to all the people choosing to follow me:

Please stop, at least wait until I start development of the game first
I'm not the messiah

Everyone: HE IS THE MESSIAH!

But seriously you come to us in our dark time of need. People will follow anyone that promises them heaven like a pagan. Hopefully you project grow and yes I will follow for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Something I'd like to point out. One of the greatest things about this game is the variety and unique personalities of the characters.

Lucille is petite with the short red hair/tomboy cut and an innocent personality while Vera is busty with dark hair and has a dom thing going. I know you already mentioned that you want to try to keep the designs similar to the original but I think you should consider keeping the variety of each girls design instead of making them all too busty or too similar to each other.
I'm aware of that, and there is a high chance when it comes time to make the designs I might change my mind on things. How things are written to be drawn don't always translate 1 to 1. So at the moment I will have all that info subject to change.

Hope its not just me but if this fan remake/continuation w/e gets going please increase the slow burn not necessarily by dragging it out but by adding inbetween family stuff to increase the taboo. Also look out for Dr Bones he has a knife and will use it
The slow burn will be increased a bit, and I do have events that are family group related.

Also what type of knife?

Whatever you do I BEG OF YOU please keep an airhead sister like Lucille she is my favorite with how dumb she is
I can only promise to try

I hope they still have ahegao face when they cum from intense fucking.
If it is the face I'm thinking of then yeah it will still be here

I'm not the messiah

Everyone: HE IS THE MESSIAH!

But seriously you come to us in our dark time of need. People will follow anyone that promises them heaven like a pagan. Hopefully you project grow and yes I will follow for now.
How dare you follow me just to spite me

And to everyone else I will let you all know when development starts, and I will have the first day of development be a stream working on the character designs

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I'm aware of that, and there is a high chance when it comes time to make the designs I might change my mind on things. How things are written to be drawn don't always translate 1 to 1. So at the moment I will have all that info subject to change.

The slow burn will be increased a bit, and I do have events that are family group related.

Also what type of knife?

I can only promise to try

If it is the face I'm thinking of then yeah it will still be here

How dare you follow me just to spite me

And to everyone else I will let you all know when development starts, and I will have the first day of development be a stream working on the character designs
A stream? tell us which platform I will definitely watch it, hope is not in the early morning in my timezone

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
A stream? tell us which platform I will definitely watch it, hope is not in the early morning in my timezone
The platform for the stream is unknown, but after the first game of mine is made every game after will have a development stream on Sunday for people to watch. The time is unknown but I am in the CST zone

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
The platform for the stream is unknown, but after the first game of mine is made every game after will have a development stream on Sunday for people to watch. The time is unknown but I am in the CST zone
Ok until that moment let us know where, hope to see your vision reflected in the game without any problem.

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Are you going to redo the scene with the dog in the cellar?
If it's the scene where Martha got stuck under some boxes, then scene won't be in my version cause there isn't a celler area, but I will have the dog be part of the cleaning event the mom has. Most likely doggy style and can see about having the mom give the dog some extra love when her corruption is high enough

fisher34

May 20, 2024
Do you have any plans for Doyle? Will he get some love like our doggo, will he try " some ghostly tricks "to get some love or we get optional choice to allow him to get some love? He's a pervert and made David a pervert. I remember he had his mysterious plan for getting himself a body, and looks like he's feeding on corruption. Also he was into Martha body type, reminding him his mother. It would be cool if there would be option to be on good terms with Doyle or ignore him, be mean, which would modify his intencions

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes