4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
If it's the scene where Martha got stuck under some boxes, then scene won't be in my version cause there isn't a celler area, but I will have the dog be part of the cleaning event the mom has. Most likely doggy style and can see about having the mom give the dog some extra love when her corruption is high enough
more martha and animals are huge w.

kev88

Aug 10, 2020
If it's the scene where Martha got stuck under some boxes, then scene won't be in my version cause there isn't a celler area, but I will have the dog be part of the cleaning event the mom has. Most likely doggy style and can see about having the mom give the dog some extra love when her corruption is high enough
ok will there be situations where like in the cellar the dog takes advantage when martha is stuck?

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
sooo what is this about im reading that somebody makes a different story about Doyle ?
Don't worry about it

Do you have any plans for Doyle? Will he get some love like our doggo, will he try " some ghostly tricks "to get some love or we get optional choice to allow him to get some love? He's a pervert and made David a pervert. I remember he had his mysterious plan for getting himself a body, and looks like he's feeding on corruption. Also he was into Martha body type, reminding him his mother. It would be cool if there would be option to be on good terms with Doyle or ignore him, be mean, which would modify his intencions
I do have a plan for him in this game, he wont have any true sex scenes except for possession ending. Which is why he will be getting his own game to an extent.

ok will there be situations where like in the cellar the dog takes advantage when martha is stuck?
The mom in this game does things the old fashion way, so I could add an event where she gets stuck trying to clean under something and have the scene play out with the dog.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Don't worry about it

I do have a plan for him in this game, he wont have any true sex scenes except for possession ending. Which is why he will be getting his own game to an extent.

The mom in this game does things the old fashion way, so I could add an event where she gets stuck trying to clean under something and have the scene play out with the dog.
could you include scene where milf is willing letting it do like the last one with doggo.

kev88

Aug 10, 2020
will the scenes be repeatable? because the ones with the dog in the cellar you did them once and then you only saw them in the gallery room

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Are u making a game is the thread ready ?
My version of the game will be the second game I make, and I promised to let everyone know when development will begin

will the scenes be repeatable? because the ones with the dog in the cellar you did them once and then you only saw them in the gallery room
The scene will be repeatable, but reaction to the dog will change after a few times.

Reactions: Gundabyr2

kev88

Aug 10, 2020
My version of the game will be the second game I make, and I promised to let everyone know when development will begin

The scene will be repeatable, but reaction to the dog will change after a few times.
Cool so since you won't have a cellar there will be additional rooms in the manor?

Takashiii

Aug 19, 2018

if you need help hit me up. i dont know much about coding but i can do good art

kev88

Aug 10, 2020
La cave se transforme en un sous-sol normal avec une grande chambre avec salle de bain qui sera la chambre du MC et de ses demi-sœurs. Mais à leur tour, de nouvelles zones comme la forêt, les quartiers des gardes de chasse/des femmes de chambre, le stand des marchands et la plage privée seront ajoutés.
[/CITATION]
y aura-t-il de la musique dans le jeu ? puisque dans Bones il n'y avait de la musique que lorsque tu parlais au personnage

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
if you need help hit me up. i dont know much about coding but i can do good art
Maybe, gonna be doing things solo for a bit.

Ooo! So maybe some freeuse as well?
Once Corruption gets a certain LVL then yeah FreeUse will begin, and if I choose to have split paths the trust path will allow freeuse

Kev88

Q: Will there be music?

A: There will be proper background music in the game, and I will try to make character jingles for when you go to talk to them

Q: Will Martha have her room to herself?

A: The house layout will be Martha, Vera, and Lucie on the top floor, and the MC and Mei in the basement room.

Hopefully I answered those correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Maniackanime-

kev88

Aug 10, 2020
Peut-être que je vais faire des choses en solo pendant un moment.

Une fois que la corruption atteint un certain niveau, alors oui, FreeUse commencera, et si je choisis d'avoir des chemins séparés, le chemin de confiance permettra une utilisation gratuite

Kev88

Q : Y aura-t-il de la musique ?

R : Il y aura une musique de fond appropriée dans le jeu, et j'essaierai de créer des jingles pour les personnages lorsque vous irez leur parler.

Q : Est-ce que Martha aura sa chambre pour elle ?

R : La disposition de la maison sera la suivante : Martha, Vera et Lucie au dernier étage, et MC et Mei au sous-sol.

J'espère avoir répondu correctement à ces questions.
[/CITATION]yes thanks

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes