4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Will you add some "sleeping" scenes to all the girls?
I could see about adding some, at the moment I'm giving Vera a sleepwalking event, Lucile will have a modified event of when she goes to investigate the basement at night, and Mia I am giving a nightmare event that causes her to share the bed with you, and velvet will have a sleeping event if she becomes part of the main group.

Currently nothing for Martha and the police officers and thief #2.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you have money cut off his ass will either have to work on the game are get a real job and boy his kidney stone is really going to hurt with that lol. also mybe the other game will get worked on too lol.

Niboowin

Jun 30, 2019
I could see about adding some, at the moment I'm giving Vera a sleepwalking event, Lucile will have a modified event of when she goes to investigate the basement at night, and Mia I am giving a nightmare event that causes her to share the bed with you, and velvet will have a sleeping event if she becomes part of the main group.

Currently nothing for Martha and the police officers and thief #2.
That's promising but i hope that eventually they each get something at night

Reactions: BunnyWing

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Well here is the event list (Note: the 3 tables for Corruption, trust, and Corruption (No Split) are subject to change, but the events for the characters are not).

Also changing the idea for the police and thieves. Helping the police will cause the two thieves to join the main group as "servants" and helping the first thief will lead to the police joining the main group as guards. Anyway back to working on the first game.

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Well here is the event list (Note: the 3 tables for Corruption, trust, and Corruption (No Split) are subject to change, but the events for the characters are not).

Also changing the idea for the police and thieves. Helping the police will cause the two thieves to join the main group as "servants" and helping the first thief will lead to the police joining the main group as guards. Anyway back to working on the first game.
Forgot to add the groping events to each character, and also forgot to mention that if there is any question about any of the events, feel free to ask.

Each character now has 13 events each

Cacaseca507

Jun 6, 2023
Forgot to add the groping events to each character, and also forgot to mention that if there is any question about any of the events, feel free to ask.

Each character now has 13 events each
I would create the game from scratch, but with a different name and a different design so that Mr. Bones doesn't start crying because you're stealing his work and to prevent him from stealing your ideas.

Reactions: lepimp69
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes