4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Nah, you're lying. The only person, who leaks bones ass & protects him is bones himself, because other people know, who bones is, and will never defend this pathetic human being
Are you saying that all those Subs Bones have are actually him? :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart: so, if he is paying himself, then there is no need for drama about him "scamming" people.

weather_report

Nov 19, 2018
Are you saying that all those Subs Bones have are actually him? :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart: so, if he is paying himself, then there is no need for drama about him "scamming" people.
These "subs" are victims, who've been scammed by "promises" and "release dates", who still hoping, that this guy will release something instead of just shitting in his discord chats. People, who subbed him in 2018~2022 are not people, who subbed him nowadays. You should really remove your pink glasses and face real world, bones :)

Apr 16, 2020
These "subs" are victims, who've been scammed by "promises" and "release dates", who still hoping, that this guy will release something instead of just shitting in his discord chats. People, who subbed him in 2018~2022 are not people, who subbed him nowadays. You should really remove your pink glasses and face real world, bones :)
*smh* never argue with trolls dude they don't really want to debate, they just want to make people angry, they take any information you used and make an exaggerating example, counter argument to make you clarify your words and rinse and repeat. Just a bunch of bugs, don't bother.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did you know troll's do all this because they hate something about them selfs just like bully's do the same thing. in the end they just do not wish to admite it. that's why they pick fight's with peps

• Red Heart
Reactions: jeje33

Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
Some more videos for you guys to enjoy. I’ve even thought about writing scripts and dialogue for my videos:ROFLMAO:... If I can find a way, I’ll try to incorporate them into the game...
Dude Im not going to lie I kept playing through the game thinking this was on there from some pictures someone posted but found out you created this stuff you are awesome man you keep bone tales Manor alive I really wish we had a story to go with it the scenes are too hot

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
The game reached its maximum potential a long time ago. All the main women had sex with mc. One thing only - Vera's arc with the horse is not fully revealed. The game can be considered partially completed.

Probably in the next 10 years, Dr. Bones will remaster the old scenes.
This is why I don't complain too much in this thread. It's scummy that Bones is lying to his subscribers about the games status and he constantly misses promised dates but it's still a good game with a lot of content. He could really rework the game a bit, add an ending, and call it finished but he still wants to get paid and he can't sell his game on Steam or use Patreon. Sad because he has a lot of potential as a game dev but he'd rather throw it away

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but it is not done because there is alot of stuff missing in the game. but every one has a right to what they believe in so i will just say sorry.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes