4.00 star(s) 169 Votes

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Asking to ask so I know if I should go with it. I have it planned to make my own version of this game, don't get your hopes up it will most likely be a long time before I can officially get started on it. But I am getting stuff written down for when the time comes.

Anyhow, the questions:
1. Would you want the spilt paths to stay? With one path based around trust and the other path based around corruption, or would you want it to just be one path for the characters?

2. Something that was asked earlier was the police. I have it written for them to be a random event that can happen, but I also have the idea of them joining the main group as people outside the family for you to corrupt with special event between them and your family.

Anyway like I said, it will be a long time before I can officially get started on this. I want to make sure the skillset for this (i.e.: music design, character design, animation, game design, and story/character writing) are to a level that will be good for the game.

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
Asking to ask so I know if I should go with it. I have it planned to make my own version of this game, don't get your hopes up it will most likely be a long time before I can officially get started on it. But I am getting stuff written down for when the time comes.

Anyhow, the questions:
1.你想让分开的路留下来吗?一条是基于信任的,另一条是基于腐败的,或者你希望它只是角色的一条路?

2.之前问的东西是警察。我为他们写的是一个可能发生的随机事件,但我也有这样的想法,他们作为家庭以外的人加入主要群体,让你在他们和你的家庭之间的特殊事件中腐败。

无论如何,就像我说的,这将是一个很长的时间之前,我可以正式开始这一点。我想确保这方面的技能(即:音乐设计、角色设计、动画、游戏设计和故事/角色写作)达到对游戏有益的水平。
哥们,我相信腐败和爱情是有观众的,但现在最受欢迎的故事应该是女孩和狗和马。我的建议是先做一条贪腐线,方便加女生和狗的故事。至于女警察,也可以设计成为了找钻石要去很多次,然后延伸出她们和狗狗的故事。是的,我是那只狗的超级粉丝。

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021

Anyhow, the questions:
1. Would you want the spilt paths to stay? With one path based around trust and the other path based around corruption, or would you want it to just be one path for the characters?

2. Something that was asked earlier was the police. I have it written for them to be a random event that can happen, but I also have the idea of them joining the main group as people outside the family for you to corrupt with special event between them and your family.

Anyway like I said, it will be a long time before I can officially get started on this. I want to make sure the skillset for this (i.e.: music design, character design, animation, game design, and story/character writing) are to a level that will be good for the game.
All the questions you voiced are decided by the author (in this case, it's you).

Start this path as you see it, from enthusiastic or not so enthusiastic comments you will then understand how and where to adjust your path (but only if it coincides with your vision).

As soon as the unbridled crowd starts to rule the development of the game (for example, for money, like on Patreon) - the game loses its unique author's path and dies - all the examples are here...

Reactions: The King of Pirates

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
on another not bones could be useing onther account to make him self look good to get more peps to follow him. the only problem with that is us who know him lol.

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019

Anyhow, the questions:

1. I'm good with split paths but I'd also be fine with just a corruption path as it seems more fitting to me. Ultimately the decision is up to you.

2. I would love the police girls to be apart of the main group. For me they always had the best scenes.

Reactions: The King of Pirates
Jul 12, 2023
But where that is, I know it's on discord, but which group because I know I joined the bone group, but which one is where I can see if they give me a 100% save?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
But where that is, I know it's on discord, but which group because I know I joined the bone group, but which one is where I can see if they give me a 100% save?
there is no such thing as a 100% file. The interaction with velvbet and the cops, just like the moods of the 3 main femle chars can't be change after a certain point. You have to keep a specific save file for each crossroad or hack the save to get all the possible interactions.

weather_report

Nov 19, 2018
The only ones that think his games are abandoned are the dudes from here.
Bones, you need to stop shitting your pants and logout. You were talking about people complaining about not getting update as soon as they want. Bones said, that 0.20b will come short after 0.20a, but "unfortunately" he had some problems, so no soon update. Then he said, that update will come in JUNE (4 month later), but "unfortunately" he ate some shit again. Then he told, that there will be no 0.20b instead of which he will release 0.21 (WOW). He said he will release this update in mid-september (2024), but again he ate shit. Bones just retarded idiot, who parasitizes on people who just forget to unsubscribe from him, because smart ones already did

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes