4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hope we can get scene where vera tied up and MC lick her pussy before fk
I, for one, am REALLY not interested in using my (MCs) mouth to "clean up" after the dog. Getting even with Vera for being a total frustrated bitch, yes! Maybe blackmail her with photos of her activities, making her less bitchy and taking her the way MC wants too, YES! Tie Vera up and fuck her, YES! You want to eat someone, Luciele or Martha, YES!, Vera, NO! But that is just me, you may like the idea of sucking the dog off by proxy, IDK.

tido

Apr 15, 2018
i don't know if this is a known issue but after you get the necronomican and let the merchent see it your allowed to do a thing but affterward that thing doesn't get of the screen saveing and loading doesn't not help nor entering a new area.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
i don't know if this is a known issue but after you get the necronomican and let the merchent see it your allowed to do a thing but affterward that thing doesn't get of the screen saveing and loading doesn't not help nor entering a new area.
Are you on the latest version? The one where the filename ends fix.rar.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
@Oseo Bones old friend could you make a few minor changes to your #1 post? The proposed changes would be to add the .08 / .08 fix changes to the change log and make the @Golem98 Guide more easily seen (Raise the font size a bit or something). I hope the extra breathing room for the next version (November is the goal folks so please do not spam the thread before at least the 15th of November asking when, M'Kay) makes your life less hectic. As always, thanks for the game and the wonderful art work you are creating.

Reactions: Pagdor

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
is there anything new with the 008 version?
If you're talking in comparison to the 0.07 version then yes ofcourse there's new stuff.
Yoga scene with Martha 3 variations (2 different outfits and nude) nude you can have sex with her. The 2 variation with outfit it's an assjob grind.
Also a new sex scene with Lucille (also 3 variations, 2 different outfits(misty cosplay and b2 automata nier cosplay) and nude)
and then there's a new character Mia handjob scene.
There's also an under the table scene at dinner and breakfast but you can only look atm.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Excellent ... the art is beautiful, the animations well done, the entertaining story ... Congratulations for the work so far !!! waiting anxiously for the continuation. Any tips on how to release 2nd option when sleeping with mom? Only this one is left to finish this version.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the replies. I have maxed points on all characters, and I've read the guide several times. Like I said I have done literally everything else but this option doesn't show up. So at this point I'm guessing it must be a glitch of some sort. I'll just start a new game.

Reactions: Ruodger

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I have maxed points on all characters, and I've read the guide several times. Like I said I have done literally everything else but this option doesn't show up. So at this point I'm guessing it must be a glitch of some sort. I'll just start a new game.
Memories a bit sketchy but i think you need to titfuck mom at night and cum. Try that.
I think that unlocks the option but like i said not 100 % sure.
(Also make sure you had sex with mom after the bath handjob.)
I don't think it's a glitch. This game works with "triggers" you need to do certain things to open up options.
If it's not showing the option it's because you didn't "trigger" it yet.

Excellent ... the art is beautiful, the animations well done, the entertaining story ... Congratulations for the work so far !!! waiting anxiously for the continuation. Any tips on how to release 2nd option when sleeping with mom? Only this one is left to finish this version.
So just to be clear you've got the "sleep with "option at noght with mom but not the "fuck" option.
I think that unlocks if you have sex with her after the hj bath scene. TRy that.
If that doesn't work try the tit fuck at night and cum then see if it opens up the fuck option.

Onfire1212

Oct 7, 2017
In case no one has found out yet, for the second yoga outfit you need to go to martha's room and check the top drawer in the AFTERNOON

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Found a bug where in the morning, mom is in the basement trying to get rid of the rats and asks you to get the cat. Once the cat refuses to go, you go find the dog outside to get him to go into the basement where mom is. The issue is that I ended up going by the gate where the merchant is and went thru showing her the book and feeling her up. Afterwards I take the dog with me into the basement (where a ghost (Doyle?) is following me BUT mom is gone YET the game will not allow me to leave until I take the dog to mom which is impossible since she is not there. Sucks since I guess I have to start over? =*(

Momlover517

Sep 28, 2018
I did everything in that game but still I couldn't fuck my mother . Even I did tittyfuck at the basement but I can't fuck her. Why should I do? Please help?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I did everything in that game but still I couldn't fuck my mother . Even I did tittyfuck at the basement but I can't fuck her. Why should I do? Please help?
Have you all had the morning blow job while pretending to sleep? If not, try that. It is in the Golem98 Guide, but it works like this.

After you do the midnight wake up, stare at the clock in your room, then go to sleep. Mom will call out to you, choose pretend to sleep and let it happen, Do what ever you want to complete the day, sleep, midnight wake up, go to mom's bedroom and try again. Hope that helps. Cheers

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes