4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
Is there nothing else to do after completing the actions in the bathroom with Mia? I think I have everything completed

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is there nothing else to do after completing the actions in the bathroom with Mia? I think I have everything completed
That is the case currently, if you ever have a question as to whether you have completed all of the content, check the change log and go through the 2 guides on page #1 post #1 of this thread. She is a new character and will receive more content in the future, right now it will be at least November before the next release.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how do you fuck the mom at night after all ready giving her sleeping pills?
There are 2 guides linked on page #1 post #1 of this very thread, start with the walkthrough PDF, it covers the beginning of the game, then use the text Q&A guide by Golem98. Reading the Change logs for each version would be helpful in making sure you are getting all content kind of like a roadmap. Cheers!

Hint: actual penetration comes later in the game if you just give her the sleeping pills, you'll get there by following the Change Logs and guides.

Likes are always appreciated.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how do i use this
Better yet just play the game with the guides and the change log as reference. It is not that difficult or time consuming. The 2 guides and change log can be found on page #1 post #1 of this thread. Start with the PDF as it covers the beginning of the game and covers the mechanics of the point system. Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
hi all, can some one plz tell me how i can get out at night, it only tells me that he dosent want to get wet.

You only ever need to exit the house once at night and that for a special event. It requires beasty (animal love) to be enabled , and Doyle will give you a raincoat in order to let you leave the house. Otherwise you are unable to leave.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I had to get paper towels to bust a nut on her chest before fucking her at night unlocked.
Follow the guides starting with the PDF, there are scenes that need prerequisites done first, use the change log to make sure that you are doing things in the order of their release versions. Cheers!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I read about the next update date release and saw It's on November? Any reason behind this date? on patreon next version is 1.0 that's the answer? (the "jump" from 0.8 to 1.0) ??

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I read about the next update date release and saw It's on November? Any reason behind this date? on patreon next version is 1.0 that's the answer? (the "jump" from 0.8 to 1.0) ??
There's a jump to 0.10 (not 1.0, which is a fairly different number). Also, the reasons were stablished here on previous posts, and of course, in a (extensive and public) post on patreon.
But if you want a "too long- didn't read" summary, here:

"Tons of works son!!... needs more times!... I takes times!!!"

(Basically...)

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
man, that button shirt of martha sure the tough one! :FuckYea:
hope we get fan art night tj with naked too

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017