4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
men... doggo isn't getting any action since the titjob. i bet he sad. #pussy4doggo :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Doggo gets pussy everyday from Vera, Mom and Luciele are off limits, we have been through this, perhaps the Good Doctor will bring in another willing participant for the aged canine. Only time will tell.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How to remove the mirror. I use the ghost but it can't help!!??
Follow the guides on page #1 post #1 on this very thread. Use the change log as a road map as to which things happen in each version. Hint: have you been out to visit the merchant yet?

Cheers, and as always likes are appreciated!

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Doggo gets pussy everyday from Vera, Mom and Luciele are off limits, we have been through this, perhaps the Good Doctor will bring in another willing participant for the aged canine. Only time will tell.

Cheers!
oh yeah, i was really hoping doc to give some more doggo's D to mom but it's ok...

CHEERS! again, let's get fucking drunk!

D

Deleted member 482355

oh yeah, i was really hoping doc to give some more doggo's D to mom but it's ok...

CHEERS! again, let's get fucking drunk!
Lets hope the person that asked for the first scene asks for another, I think that's literally the only way it will happen. Or maybe some fan art of her with a dog

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Lets hope the person that asked for the first scene asks for another, I think that's literally the only way it will happen. Or maybe some fan art of her with a dog
i tought it was a poll winner. fanart would be good but not cannon and without doc's personal touch. you know any dogxmilf games? DM me if you know some we may exchange some game titles.

D

Deleted member 482355

i tought it was a poll winner. fanart would be good but not cannon and without doc's personal touch. you know any dogxmilf games? DM me if you know some we may exchange some game titles.
Yeah sorry, that's what I meant. You can suggest a scene so someone must have suggested that and it won. Ok I'll check my stuff and DM you later.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Welcome Gentlemen,
Did any of you know how to unlock Vera scene where we can lose virginity to her?

On page #1 post #1 of this thread you will find 2 guides and the change log. Follow the PDF Walkthrough then progress to the Golem98 guide, use the change log as a road map to see what is added in each version and play through each piece of the version before trying to do something on the next version. If you have beauty disabled, ignore / skip over those pieces!

Cheers!

Likes are always appreciated.

Reactions: MarcusPuru

liahos

Sep 14, 2018
Hi, thanks for this great game!
why my game runs on low-quality? there is some blur too. how do I fix that?
Also, why can't I get Martha naked before the yoga? I select and click the pants and shirt but they don't go away.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, thanks for this great game!
why my game runs on low-quality? there is some blur too. how do I fix that?
Also, why can't I get Martha naked before the yoga? I select and click the pants and shirt but they don't go away.
See above, follow the guides. As to the blur you mention, the game is not in real high resolution, or perhaps vision issues due to too much fapping?
Cheers!

Reactions: liahos

liahos

Sep 14, 2018
See above, follow the guides. As to the blur you mention, the game is not in real high resolution, or perhaps vision issues due to too much fapping?
Cheers!
Lol. I think the game is not on high resolution, how do I change it?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Lol. I think the game is not on high resolution, how do I change it?
That is what I am saying, it is not a high resolution game. Post a screenshot of the blurry image, people will chime in if it looks normal for the game. The art work is great, the game engine has limitations.

D

Deleted member 482355

Does anyone have a copy of the non cannon mother dog scene? Its disappeared from the blog :-(

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can't wait to play the upcoming update. This is going to be great! :extremelyhappy:
If that is a response to the above posted image, it is non-cannon. However, I do share you enthusiasm! We have around a month until the next version is due.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Boys, Boys... I will make every other non-vera beasty scene optional for now on, don't worry.
As I said before, Martha's scene was special scene made for a $25 tier patreon. I was going to keep the beasty Vera-only. But, well, I have to fullfill what I promised to the donors.
Doc, I just read this now thanks to the latest post. And I have a question.
I know that that scene ain't accepted by everyone but is it possible to be able to see that scene in later versions?
Don't get me wrong, I know that its a scene for your donors but is it also possible for us plebs to see it in later versions?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Doc, I just read this now thanks to the latest post. And I have a question.
I know that that scene ain't accepted by everyone but is it possible to be able to see that scene in later versions?
Don't get me wrong, I know that its a scene for your donors but is it also possible for us plebs to see it in later versions?
The referenced scene is already available (the one that the patreon "commissioned" ), it is the scene with the dog tit fucking Martha while she is trapped under the fallen crates in the basement. Instructions on how to get the scene are included in the Guide linked on page #1 post #1 listed as Maintained by Golem98. Cheers

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes