4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
The referenced scene is already available (the one that the patreon "commissioned" ), it is the scene with the dog tit fucking Martha while she is trapped under the fallen crates in the basement. Instructions on how to get the scene are included in the Guide linked on page #1 post #1 listed as Maintained by Golem98. Cheers
Ah, I thought in what he meant in "special scenes" for donors are some extra scenes of beastiality to the other characters besides Vera

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Ah, I thought in what he meant in "special scenes" for donors are some extra scenes of beastiality to the other characters besides Vera
No, he released the Martha scene to all (that have Beasty turned on) after it was commissioned. To the best of my knowledge, Martha and Luciele will not participate in any further Beasty scenes.

The Jules / Velvet (Cop / Criminal) scene was created to give another "outlet" for those craving Beasty scenes. In the future there may be more one off character / animal interactions to help satisfy those with a strong hankering for literal animal lust. I can take it or leave it. Cheers!

As always likes are appreciated.

Reactions: BlackOne 34

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
No, he released the Martha scene to all (that have Beasty turned on) after it was commissioned.
What I meant was I though he added some "other" extra beastiality scenes besides the one we have at the moment.
For example is that Martha X Dog sex.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
What I meant was I though he added some "other" extra beastiality scenes besides the one we have at the moment.
For example is that Martha X Dog sex.
Unfortunately no, anything the is in the game gets talked about as soon as a new version is released. So far there is:

Dog - Vera doggy style dry hump
Dog - Vera lick pussy
Dog - Vera doggy style fuck
Dog - Martha trapped tit fuck
Horse - Vera handjob
Horse - Velvet tit fuck

I think that covers all of them so far.

neomother

Oct 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear Doc i m huge fan of yours game and in past become a Patreon too but for last three updates i see no Story Development of this game is kinda LOST .MC is just fucking and DOYLE has no action till now he looks like a STOOL PIGEON.
other games like IN-SEXUAL AWAKENING sucks at animation but GOOD STORY DEVELOPMENT covers them all.
Glad to see
you took a break and please get back this game to track both Storywise and nonetheless animation art.
ALSO so many just shouting here MARTHA is off limits for Beastility i don't agree please many still want to see some canon action if someone offends turn off BEASTILITY that's simple.Also judging from art of Martha, DOC may still include some canon.DOC PLEASE BALANCE BOTH SIDES BOTH OF YOUR SUPPORTERS.
But main focus on story .I m sorry if i hurt some feelings.

Reactions: exirock

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Dear Doc i m huge fan of yours game and in past become a Patreon too but for last three updates i see no Story Development of this game is kinda LOST .MC is just fucking and DOYLE has no action till now he looks like a STOOL PIGEON.
other games like IN-SEXUAL AWAKENING sucks at animation but GOOD STORY DEVELOPMENT covers them all.
Glad to see
you took a break and please get back this game to track both Storywise and nonetheless animation art.
ALSO so many just shouting here MARTHA is off limits for Beastility i don't agree please many still want to see some canon action if someone offends turn off BEASTILITY that's simple.Also judging from art of Martha, DOC may still include some canon.DOC PLEASE BALANCE BOTH SIDES BOTH OF YOUR SUPPORTERS.
But main focus on story .I m sorry if i hurt some feelings.
I hear ya. The thing here is that you are thinking of the updates like they were chapters in the game, which is not the case, they are just game in development updates (That is why in some updates I added scenes or options for early game, and also why I always recommend to start the game from the beggining each time, though is a no-go for most). The game has its story, and it will be developed further, sooner than later.
About Martha's involvement in beasty stuff, as I said earlier: Only Vera was planned to have this kind of content, and that's because it goes with her persona and motivations. I have no problems to add some action here and there for the other girls, but not as main event, and only if I can make it work. I want to people like the game, I do, but I don't want to sell out... I want to, somehow, stay true to my vision (though that sounds pretencious).
But rest assured, the game's main storyline is fully fleshed, with everyone's path predefined. This is not a "let's see what I do next" thing (though I have to admit that I improvise most of the dialog). I just wanted to add some action in between the "deep" plot. Because it will get dark, really dark... but I don't want to spoil.
And don't worry, this does not hurt my feelings, this is actually a good feedback.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
About Martha's involvement in beasty stuff, as I said earlier: Only Vera was planned to have this kind of content, and that's because it goes with her persona and motivations. I have no problems to add some action here and there for the other girls, but not as main event, and only if I can make it work.
So if i'm reading this right, there's a possibility that later on there might be more beast scenes with Martha? I mean if you've promised some people that they're off limits then I don't want you to go back on that promise, if that's the case, instead you could just use Mia to take her place. I think a 2/2 split is pretty fair especially considering its all optional in the first place right?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There MAY (and this is the key word, "may") be more beasty for ALL girls, as OPTIONAL or even HIDDEN events. I get the hype over this, because I personally would like it, but If I do it, it has to fit into the game and have a plausible scenario for each girl.
And keep in mind that my caution with all of this is not because of the backlash or the "hate" I could recibe, but because I simply don't want to force things to "happen".
But yeah, those events will be ultimately the player's choice. So, there is hope.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There MAY (and this is the key word, "may") be more beasty for ALL girls, as OPTIONAL or even HIDDEN events. I get the hype over this, because I personally would like it, but If I do it, it has to fit into the game and have a plausible scenario for each girl.
And keep in mind that my caution with all of this is not because of the backlash or the "hate" I could recibe, but because I simply don't want to force things to "happen".
But yeah, those events will be ultimately the player's choice. So, there is hope.
Super understandable, making the events not just appear for the sake of appearing is important. However considering that's its something you want to see happen as well i'm sure you'll find appropriate scenarios eventually.

Edit - Also I guess it goes without saying, but it doesn't need to be forced into the story, completing the games main plot and going back to add scenes along these lines would be totally appropriate, if it comes to that.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I have been repeating your earlier statements that Martha and Luciele are off limits for more Beasty and I am in the camp that thinks that is perfectly OK. I do not mind the Beasty and do have it turned on, but would be happy for Martha and Luciele to participate no further.

Bring in more characters, it seems like the manor is "out in the country", maybe a neighbor's (farmer) hot daughter befriends Vera over a shared love of animal husbandry..... perhaps someone who knows more history of the house and supplements Doyle's info and is amenable to a little creature "comfort". The possibilities are endless. Thus far we have only seen 3 external characters, there could be more, both Vera and Luciele could and should have friends, plenty of potential Beasty targets await our discovery and Doc's drawing skills.

Keep up the good work, Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

golam67

Oct 10, 2018
yes i agree with Doc its on player choice if someone likes it or not .if they dont like it than turn off beastility.
Doc i think you should poll the option at patreon.

Reactions: RWaites

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I just wanted to add some action in between the "deep" plot. Because it will get dark, really dark... but I don't want to spoil.
Dark in what ways? Are you talking about rape and sexual stuff or the story? I get that you don't want to spoil, it's just that it sounds like something that could repel some players. I get flashbacks to Big Brother and the whole "suddenly, an unbeatable antagonist appears and fucks everyone you ever loved" thing that happened.

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry for the translation! I think that incest game should be based purely on the family! No extra characters! And this is important because incest is taboo!

golam67

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry for the translation! I think that incest game should be based purely on the family! No extra characters! And this is important because incest is taboo!
yes man but i dont agree with u see summertime saga they have more quest with teachers etc but i think Mc first get enough action from family every hot position like doggy etc i think the hype is for martha beastility judging from above posts

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Our hero is a rude pervert! And not the boy cunningly won the fate of the family! The idea of incest is usually not disclosed! It should be !

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
summertime saga game is cool)! But they violate the principle of reality !!! The fact is that find at least one such incident in the world? This is just a sick imagination and everything leads to a dead end (((There is no pregnancy ((There is no intrigue ((Everything is stupid and supports interest !!!

Reactions: golam67
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes