4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's it called because I don't see?
Where the .exe is. There. Rpgmaker saves are just happen to be in the root directory of the game where the exe is. No dedicated folder or anything.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
well in this forum i see only you dont like it to happen
, (just a quick search) well there is at least one other poster with concerns, how many lurkers.... who knows. As I said, it is Doc's game to do with as he wishes and in the past he has stated that Martha and Luciele were not to be involved in further Beasty, that may have changed.

I would rather not see the apparent rape scene that is the non-canon dog / Martha art become part of the game. That way lies the destruction of Martha and Luciele.

Someone earlier said that Luciele is oblivious to sexual contact, she is not, the MC has built a trust relationship with her (and the manor seems to lower all inhibitions)

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Someone earlier said that Luciele is oblivious to sexual contact, she is not, the MC has built a trust relationship with her (and the manor seems to lower all inhibitions)
While true that the MC had to built trust with her, she is pretty oblivious to sexual contact though.
She still doesn't realize what she's doing and doesn't recognize that she gave a handjob and had sex.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
While true that the MC had to built trust with her, she is pretty oblivious to sexual contact though.
She still doesn't realize what she's doing and doesn't recognize that she gave a handjob and had sex.
I think she realizes it and is too innocent / naive to understand the implications of what they are doing. MC is definitely taking advantage of Luciele and Martha, Vera, however returns to him several fold the advantage he has taken of his Mother and other sister. Vera is sadistic and treats (even before he did anything remotely wrong) the MC very badly. MC needs to man-up and blackmail Vera into better treatment or even turn the tables on her IMHO.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
D

Deleted member 482355

If Martha gets more dog d it will be like Christmas come early for us beast/milf lovers but obviously its the Docs game and its entirely up to him how it plays out. No pressure to add content as its his vision and I can understand why he won't add more Martha beast stuff as in terms of character it doesn't really make sense.

Reactions: Neriman

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Hey Bones, LOVE the game! but can i just say that i really hate the fact that disabling beast scenes make me kinda feel like im missing a part of the game ( as i can still access the areas but cant do anything, like in the shed). Can u please change it a little so that if ppl disable the beasty part maybe characters like Vera can be inside somewhere instead of outside with the horse or dog? Just a though but i understand it could be to much work, i just wanna put it out there cause i personally am not attracted to that sort of stuff (i guess I'm not a man of culture!XD) Anyways keep up the great work, cant wait to play it fully when its complete!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes