4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Guide for this version v0.08? Please, I can't find what else to do.
As RWaites posted, You can find 2 guides on the #1 post on the #1 page of this thread. The PDF walkthrough takes you up to the events of Ver .03, the guide maintained by Golem98 is Q&A form and picks up after the first guide. The change logs will act like a roadmap to what has been added, work your way through the scenes per Version before doing the next Versions new stuff (skip the Beasty if you are so inclined). Feel free to read as much of this thread as possible, all of the scenes and how to get to them is in the last 186 pages as well.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Atlan

May 18, 2018
This game does have audio, right? Cause I can see the files, and I kinda remember having audio in the game 1 month ago. Now I don't have any. Got any ideas why?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This game does have audio, right? Cause I can see the files, and I kinda remember having audio in the game 1 month ago. Now I don't have any. Got any ideas why?
There are settings in the menu for effects and music. I have audio, I just keep it down most of the time. To get to the settings press [ESC] , then choose Options then there are 3 settings, Master Volume, BGM Volume and SE Volume.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Got audio on everything else. I've tried to reinstall RGM VX ACE RTP, didn't help. I don't get it.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I reinstalled everything. Doesn't fix anything. haha :D Im at a complete loss.
Try going to your system volume mixer and check if the application is muted. Windows remembers if the game exe is muted at some point and keep it that way until you unmute it mannually.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Try going to your system volume mixer and check if the application is muted. Windows remembers if the game exe is muted at some point and keep it that way until you unmute it mannually.
You said that it's gonna get dark later,it reaches the level of tragedy?And it will be multiple ending or single one?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes