4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Do you mean girls with female animals? Because that would be hot.
I mean that protagonist would have sex with female animals, I would really like to see it in this game.
However, your option is also quite possible to implement, but only after protagonist, because I would like to have some fun with them first.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well, I'm gonna bust your bubbles there and say that: Nop, there will be no female animals in this game, and probably not in any of my future games... it is just not my thang, fam.

... and some may ask: "but doc!, what is the difference?!!, if a dog can fuck a girl in your games, why can a boy fuck a bitch or a lady horse?! huh?!! ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!".
Well, I mean, the simple answer is that my games will revolve around girls, human girls, even if the MC is a male, the plot will (mostly) always be a (antopomorphic) girl or girls getting boned by phallic objects, or getting it on between them in hot lesbian grind.
I personally like Beasty 'cause of the girl intervention in it, not because I have the hots for the animal. But I'm not judging (though I surely won't let you pet my dog...)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually i think the whole idea was about Girls/Mares to be honest :relievedface: I don't know where it turned sideways and became boy/bitch thingy.

And i don't trust you doc! You killed buttits. You are a monster! We never forget!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
When you think that you are a perverted and you realice that there are more perverted ppl out there :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Araumi
D

Deleted member 482355

If most people doesn't like female on animals action, then fyi don't check out my profile avatar pic too closely XD

Reactions: C.C@T

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It was not a bad idea to implement female animals, since there is no H game with female animals (as far as I know), it does not matter, the creator does not want

(Google translator)
There's a Female X Mare scene in this that's really high quality, even if its not my thing.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Well, I'm gonna bust your bubbles there and say that: Nop, there will be no female animals in this game, and probably not in any of my future games... it is just not my thang, fam.

... and some may ask: "but doc!, what is the difference?!!, if a dog can fuck a girl in your games, why can a boy fuck a bitch or a lady horse?! huh?!! ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!".
Well, I mean, the simple answer is that my games will revolve around girls, human girls, even if the MC is a male, the plot will (mostly) always be a (antopomorphic) girl or girls getting boned by phallic objects, or getting it on between them in hot lesbian grind.
I personally like Beasty 'cause of the girl intervention in it, not because I have the hots for the animal. But I'm not judging (though I surely won't let you pet my dog...)
Double standards on the face, not that i'm blaming you for anything but in this case either it was necessary to introduce animals of both sexes or not to add them at all otherwise it is not fair for female animals.
However, you can make a compromise decision, add furry females for example, they are supposed to look quite anthropomorphic for you.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Double standards on the face, not that i'm blaming you for anything but in this case either it was necessary to introduce animals of both sexes or not to add them at all otherwise it is not fair for female animals.
However, you can make a compromise decision, add furry females for example, they are supposed to look quite anthropomorphic for you.
Feel free to find a game more to your liking.
The developer is the one who decides the content.
You do not dictate the direction or content.
Cheers

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Feel free to find a game more to your liking.
The developer is the one who decides the content.
You do not dictate the direction or content.
Cheers
I do not remember what I was dictating something.
In this case, I initially asked, and then advised how best to do what would be better from my point of view, but I did not dictate anything.
Yes, the developer decides what content to do in the game, but usually they do these games not for themselves but for others and it is very important that they take into account the opinions of the players so that they can make the game better.

Reactions: SrZurdo

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I do not remember what I was dictating something.
In this case, I initially asked, and then advised how best to do what would be better from my point of view, but I did not dictate anything.
Yes, the developer decides what content to do in the game, but usually they do these games not for themselves but for others and it is very important that they take into account the opinions of the players so that they can make the game better.
I think its more of the way you phrased it.
in this case either it was necessary to introduce animals of both sexes or not to add them at all otherwise it is not fair for female animals.
Does come of as more demanding, rather then asking and giving an opinion.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes