4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
Mm, gotta agree. It did sound like you were demanding female furries in the game as a compromise. It's mostly the wording. Mostly that "hey add female animals or you shouldn't have any animals, no fair double standard" part.

I dunno, if multiple people call you out on it, it may be just you.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
When you think that you are a perverted and you realice that there are more perverted ppl out there :FeelsGoodMan:
The first time I realized the world was perverted beyond hope was when I found the newsgroup
alt.sex.binaries.pictures.hamsters.duct.tape.

Just keep this very important distinction in mind

Kinky is using a Feather during Sex
Perverted is using the whole chicken

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You guys need Jesus!
You're the one that put beasty in the game, my friend! Personally I'm not a big fan of it, not judging, but when I was a young lad and P2P was the way to go (this was clearly "back in the day") I looked at a lot. Primarily because I didn't think people were really out here fuckin animals, needless to say, Limewire blew my prepubescent mind. Dogs fuckin people. People fuckin dogs. Hell, I vagely remember a vid of a dude fuckin a cow. It was a that point that I realized, if it has a dick, there is a chick somewhere out there that will fuck it. If it has a hole, there is a dude somewhere out there that will fuck that too. x'Dx'D:coldsweat:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
People are throwing a lot of back and forth on what content they would like to see, why not put your money where you mouth is and just do a commission? That's how the Velvet scene (horse and biker chick) got into the game if I remember correctly. As a potential alternative to the frugal among us (all of us we're pirates) we could all band together and ask Doc to do a poll, however in my opinion and for the sake of being fair it should be left to his patrons to vote on it - we can consider it bit of a wild card and see what happens. Whether or not we're allowed to get involved in the vote would be up to him but I would find that doubtful as it could and likely would slam the poll with too many votes from too many people (including those noobs that don't research before asking questions o.e) which would damage the legitimacy/accuracy of the poll. He could also do it around Christmas time as some sort of special and to provide him with plenty of time to plan for it. A suggestion of course, the direction he is currently taking with the game is definitely praise worthy and I'm glad with whatever he chooses.

And if any of you do make a commission get creative we would all appreciate it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As a potential alternative to the frugal among us (all of us we're pirates) we could all band together and ask Doc to do a poll
Could you imagine if Doc were to actually put up a poll on this site to decide the content? In my time on the site I don't think I've seen that happen with any semi successful game, or any game for that matter. I guess for good reason though we are pirates after all. I would totally be willing to band together for a commission though.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Could you imagine if Doc were to actually put up a poll on this site to decide the content? In my time on the site I don't think I've seen that happen with any semi successful game, or any game for that matter. I guess for good reason though we are pirates after all. I would totally be willing to band together for a commission though.
Yeah I can't possibly imagine a poll actually working properly here, I feel if it gets enough traction here it would inflate the numbers and damage the potential accuracy, if he did make a poll here he should do two, one for patrons and one for pirates. With the one for pirates being given less value/sway in the overall decision making as none of us are throwing money into the fund for this game and it would be unfair in my opinion for his patrons.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
People are throwing a lot of back and forth on what content they would like to see, why not put your money where you mouth is and just do a commission? That's how the Velvet scene (horse and biker chick) got into the game if I remember correctly. As a potential alternative to the frugal among us (all of us we're pirates) we could all band together and ask Doc to do a poll, however in my opinion and for the sake of being fair it should be left to his patrons to vote on it - we can consider it bit of a wild card and see what happens. Whether or not we're allowed to get involved in the vote would be up to him but I would find that doubtful as it could and likely would slam the poll with too many votes from too many people (including those noobs that don't research before asking questions o.e) which would damage the legitimacy/accuracy of the poll. He could also do it around Christmas time as some sort of special and to provide him with plenty of time to plan for it. A suggestion of course, the direction he is currently taking with the game is definitely praise worthy and I'm glad with whatever he chooses.

And if any of you do make a commission get creative we would all appreciate it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah I can't possibly imagine a poll actually working properly here, I feel if it gets enough traction here it would inflate the numbers and damage the potential accuracy, if he did make a poll here he should do two, one for patrons and one for pirates. With the one for pirates being given less value/sway in the overall decision making as none of us are throwing money into the fund for this game and it would be unfair in my opinion for his patrons.
He would have to do it here, there is no way to poll these things on Patreon, at least not and keep his revenue stream from them...

The thing is that he would have to filter the responses here, there would need to be some non-trivial minimum number of posts before your vote would count or something to keep down the "let's register 100 times to make my option win" type of thing.

I am still in the camp of let the Good Doctor make these choices. It is his vision and he has a story line / plot in mind, let's see where it takes us. When he has told his story, we can see then. Cheers!

Chrono89

Jul 3, 2018
Is there any use for the Bag of Diamonds in this current update or is that something that will be used for future updates?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
He would have to do it here, there is no way to poll these things on Patreon, at least not and keep his revenue stream from them...

The thing is that he would have to filter the responses here, there would need to be some non-trivial minimum number of posts before your vote would count or something to keep down the "let's register 100 times to make my option win" type of thing.

I am still in the camp of let the Good Doctor make these choices. It is his vision and he has a story line / plot in mind, let's see where it takes us. When he has told his story, we can see then. Cheers!

He could make a poll and link it to his Patreon, I'm sure that would work? I feel that his poll on Patreon would be safer to use and more reliable as a source of information considering that the demographic of individuals there is limited as well as being held in a more controlled environment. A poll here would be a bit more complex, as you said he would need a way to prevent people from voting multiple times to push the content they want to see further. How he does this is up to him however if he is unable to implement a dependable filter easily then it would be fair for any poll here to be canceled. We must also consider that his patrons are more entitled to get a vote should the time come, they're financial support of him is the primary reason. We must also consider that the simple fact that we get a vote could anger/displease some of his patrons (a possibility, I'm not saying all of them are easy to anger or dislike us) which could damage his financial stream if some of them drop out with varying degrees of effect depending on the pledge amount of the individual(s). On top of this he should only have 1 poll, as an individual could simply hop from one site to the other to vote multiple times so how he does this, if he decides to do this and how he does it is all up to him.

I'm with you, I like how hes doing things so far and I don't feel a poll is necessary. My initial suggestion of a poll was simply a suggestion. :)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
MC's already fucking a bitch unless Vera's personnality is going to change (God and Doc forbid
You are 100% on the nose with that one my old friend! I still think MC needs to grow a set and straighten Vera out a bit! At least blackmail her to stop being such a bitch towards MC all the time!!!

Where does she get off calling MC a pervert, she fucks dogs and gives hand jobs to horses after all!

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
You are 100% on the nose with that one my old friend! I still think MC needs to grow a set and straighten Vera out a bit! At least blackmail her to stop being such a bitch towards MC all the time!!!

Where does she get off calling MC a pervert, she fucks dogs and gives hand jobs to horses after all!
Easiest way would be blackmail, give MC a camera and he can get picks of Vera with the dog and even with the horse. She could also get some character development and become more submissive, but I feel that MC would need to get more bold with is actions to start this off.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Easiest way would be blackmail, give MC a camera and he can get picks of Vera with the dog and even with the horse. She could also get some character development and become more submissive, but I feel that MC would need to get more bold with is actions to start this off.
Agreed, though he is bold enough to grab and squeeze Vera's ass and tits..... he apologizes like a little bitch afterwards, but he does it..... Character development opportunity here. Gets caught peeping or pawing, stand ground, push back... it may be in the plan, the Good Doctor has been taking care of us rather well thus far and I do not see that changing. There is much left to be done with characters and story, time (and releases) will reveal to us the plan.

Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
R

RWaites

Maybe a bit of Big sis training like in MOTH

D

Deleted member 482355

There's a Female X Mare scene in this that's really high quality, even if its not my thing.
Great game, I wish he had made more like this instead of the hunter, I can't deal with scat and necrophilia stuff. Even I have limits.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe a bit of Big sis training like in MOTH
MOTH ? I'm not so good with acronyms...

I personally don't think that we need to create a poll especially considering that who is developing the game has clearly stated that he would not include female animal (that I personally find totally unattractive).

Regarding the relationship between MC and Vera I think that she will be a bitch until MC catch her in the act (maybe when knotted to the dog). I think that the shame of being discovered or exposed could be a crucial aspect of her fall from bitchhood...

What do you think ?

Reactions: RWaites

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Oseo Bones - You know how David and Doyle are able to switch sometimes? What if Vera found a spell book or a paper hidden by someone in Doyle's family or by Doyle himself in the barn that details a spell which could summon a beast? She's desperate, preps the spell, uses it, and unfortunately... her mistake, doyle's presence, the ring, or their conjoining altered the spell and a female centaur is summoned! Best of both worlds!

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes