4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
@Oseo Bones - You know how David and Doyle are able to switch sometimes? What if Vera found a spell book or a paper hidden by someone in Doyle's family or by Doyle himself in the barn that details a spell which could summon a beast? She's desperate, preps the spell, uses it, and unfortunately... her mistake, doyle's presence, the ring, or their conjoining altered the spell and a female centaur is summoned! Best of both worlds!
That would be a bit of a stretch. Ain't saying that it's impossible but so far there's not much hint of magic in the story.
Its more of the depravity done by Dolye still lingers the place to a point that our MC and his family (and animals) also gets affected by it.
Could be wrong though, I mean, we already found one of those books.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I really hope that Vera gets nailed by the horse in the next update. The poor horse lacks of love needs some pussy :cool:
Sick people
on a page H?
If you want a game to match perfectly your own particular brands of fetishes, you will probably have to:

A. Write it your self.

B. Commission some one to write it to your specifications.

Most likely compromise solution, play many games that fit bits and pieces reasonably well, ignore or skip the bits you do not like, express your wishes on F95zone, have someone point a finger at you as weird.

C'est la vie, C'est la guerre, C'est l'amour!

Cheers

golam67

Oct 10, 2018
Sick people
so mom fucking her own son sounds normal to you!!!.Please don't point finger to anybody we are not saints.
i also like beastility, its not like i am going to fuck my dog.I also want Doc bones to implement unfinished full scene of martha fucked by dog.and if you refer earler posts so many patreons including 10$ ones wants too.
so we are sick people in your world than we are but whats i makes of you!!!

neomother

Oct 9, 2018
so mom fucking her own son sounds normal to you!!!.Please don't point finger to anybody we are not saints.
i also like beastility, its not like i am going to fuck my dog.I also want Doc bones to implement unfinished full scene of martha fucked by dog.and if you refer earler posts so many patreons including 10$ ones wants too.
Sick people
golam67 Don't pay attention to such hypocrites.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I also would like to see more Vera Horse action. And no im not saint. So call me crazy :D, sick, whatever. No i certanly wouldnt have sex with animals, but its simply crazy as the story itself iz crazy good. Ok now that sounds crazy :D

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
golam67 Don't pay attention to such hypocrites.
to be fair, at the very least, mom and son are normally the same species

not saying anyone is sick or whatever (I mean, come on, we're all sick in some way around here), just pointing out a possible point

Reactions: SrZurdo

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Remember guys if you want to see sketches of what's going to be in the next update visit his Picarto account.

His last 2 videos are about the new update. You can see what poses are gonna be in the next update.

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
2 questions. How do I access the 2nd alternative outfit for mom in yoga? How do I access the officer scene in the barn I can't go out at night cause of the rain.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
2 questions. How do I access the 2nd alternative outfit for mom in yoga? How do I access the officer scene in the barn I can't go out at night cause of the rain.
The guide on the OP by Golem98 covers that. Go to page #1 post #1. It is there. Cheers!

Or you could use this : maintained by @Golem98

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes