4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I can't help but hope some aspiring/super perv developer out there has read this thread and realized the untapped niche market of Human MC (or futa, looking at you Ark) on female animals. I think the only outlet of games that have this are either centaurs or text based from my experiences. Not even Japan has touched much on that outside the occasional mare/dog doujin.

Even with out that, I am still greatly enjoying the game doc, looking forward to next release.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can't help but hope some aspiring/super perv developer out there has read this thread and realized the untapped niche market of Human MC (or futa, looking at you Ark) on female animals. I think the only outlet of games that have this are either centaurs or text based from my experiences. Not even Japan has touched much on that outside the occasional mare/dog doujin.

Even with out that, I am still greatly enjoying the game doc, looking forward to next release.
Because that's fekin' weird. Even for our tastes. Furries and monster girls are one thing, but too fuck a proper female animal is different. Male versions of real animals have human like genitalia and considering the many ways women get of, not that surprising that they'd go after a real animal. For males it's a no go

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Bones, cant wait for the November update. Obviously no spoilers but any chance we see Anal anytime soon? Would love to see a Martha anal scene!

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Because that's fekin' weird. Even for our tastes. Furries and monster girls are one thing, but too fuck a proper female animal is different. Male versions of real animals have human like genitalia and considering the many ways women get of, not that surprising that they'd go after a real animal. For males it's a no go
Hmmm. I disagree on both counts. The most commonly seen male animal on female human (barring tentacles/mythical creatures) in games are the dog, horse and pig.

While I will give you that female dogs genitals do not look much like human ones, the lack of a knot/body sheathe and addition of a glans at the end of a human penis shows that male dogs and humans are just different as the females.

Regarding horses and pigs however, the females genitals are MUCH more similar to those of human females. Human males however do not have the flared tip or body sheathes of horses, nor do they have the strangely thin and almost tendril like penis of pigs.

On the second part, I agree that women get off in more ways physically than men. But for (most) men to get off only one thing is usually needed. A hole. In terms of psychological aspects of getting off, I would argue it is a case by case basis.

The crux of the matter is that animals mate entirely differently than from humans. It is entirely for reproductive or lustful purposes. There is no love. This usually in most societal viewpoints of humans can be seen in caveman like men of old forcing themselves on women in an violent act of getting off and not caring if their partner does. When an animal does this to a woman, it can be excused because it has no cognitive thought and is just acting according to its nature and is enjoying it. But if a man does this to an animal, it looks like an animal abuser using the trust of a creature for its own sexual pleasure, ignoring if the female animal enjoys it or not.

Tl:dr version: Someone make a game where I can fuck a female dragon to make dragonborns a la DnD.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm. I disagree on both counts. The most commonly seen male animal on female human (barring tentacles/mythical creatures) in games are the dog, horse and pig.

While I will give you that female dogs genitals do not look much like human ones, the lack of a knot/body sheathe and addition of a glans at the end of a human penis shows that male dogs and humans are just different as the females.

Regarding horses and pigs however, the females genitals are MUCH more similar to those of human females. Human males however do not have the flared tip or body sheathes of horses, nor do they have the strangely thin and almost tendril like penis of pigs.

On the second part, I agree that women get off in more ways physically than men. But for (most) men to get off only one thing is usually needed. A hole. In terms of psychological aspects of getting off, I would argue it is a case by case basis.

The crux of the matter is that animals mate entirely differently than from humans. It is entirely for reproductive or lustful purposes. There is no love. This usually in most societal viewpoints of humans can be seen in caveman like men of old forcing themselves on women in an violent act of getting off and not caring if their partner does. When an animal does this to a woman, it can be excused because it has no cognitive thought and is just acting according to its nature and is enjoying it. But if a man does this to an animal, it looks like an animal abuser using the trust of a creature for its own sexual pleasure, ignoring if the female animal enjoys it or not.

Tl:dr version: Someone make a game where I can fuck a female dragon to make dragonborns a la DnD.
I just think you'd need to be a mess of ragin' hormones to go after a female animal, as alot of lust depends on visual attractiveness, and while, yes there's a hole, the exterior is much much drastically different from a human.
Making dragonborns tho, now that we can agree on

MrBigg1

Apr 30, 2018
Love your work Oseo Bones. I have a humble request. Can the next update please have atleast a blowjob from the merchant or some kind of more intimate scene where she has to come into the garden. The last 2 scenes were amazing and left me craving for more. Also, anal with martha would be great as some guy suggested a while ago. Thanks if you can make that happen.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How to have sex with Martha (mom)
Follow the guides on the OP of this thread, the walkthrough PDF is for the beginning of the game (up to Ver .03) the Guide maintained by Golem98 picks up where the PDF drops off. The change logs will tell you what is possible, use them like a road map to make sure you have seen and done everything. Go here

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

C_Mike

May 25, 2017
I think on his discord Doc said the way things are going now the update will be out around the 10th-15th
Honestly at this point he should really rework his Patreon site and remove the release Dates part. With all the delays and taking time off still having it say the release will be in the First week of every month is just a bad joke and rather misleading to new patreons.

Reactions: Balzac

baha5860

Feb 24, 2018
Hey everyone;
I need a 100 save file ,i losted mine and it takes little bit a time to finish it again

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
is the mother and dog titjob scene can only be triggered once i cant seem to get it over and over regardless of how many times i sleep

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
is the mother and dog titjob scene can only be triggered once i cant seem to get it over and over regardless of how many times i sleep
You need to do the Boobjob scene with the MCxMartha in the basement 3 days in a row and then the 4th day do the bath HJ scene with her and then the next day, in the morning she won't be in her room doing yoga but in the basement then you do what the guide says. Also Martha's guilt needs to be high enough. I think it was 40 or 50 guilt. So just max her guilt out by using the "spend the day with" option.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes