4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
You need to do the Boobjob scene with the MCxMartha in the basement 3 days in a row and then the 4th day do the bath HJ scene with her and then the next day, in the morning she won't be in her room doing yoga but in the basement then you do what the guide says. Also Martha's guilt needs to be high enough. I think it was 40 or 50 guilt. So just max her guilt out by using the "spend the day with" option.
okay since i did what you asked it still did not work i did the basement scene 3 times followed by the bathroom handjob but she's still in the room am i missing something?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
okay since i did what you asked it still did not work i did the basement scene 3 times followed by the bathroom handjob but she's still in the room am i missing something?
First of all, is the Beasty option on?
Second, are you checking the basement at early morning while going down via the stairs in the main hall?

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
First of all, is the Beasty option on?
Second, are you checking the basement at early morning while going down via the stairs in the main hall?
yeah beasty is on cause i can see the sister horse and sister dog scene and no i always check the room to see if she's there and if she is i just repeat the event hoping to see if it works

Argimond

Oct 16, 2018
I really really loved this game. Hope you finish it, I'm just waiting for my situtation to stabilize since I'm moving to another country, but I'll join as your patreon... Thank you so much for this game
I'm just and poor excuse of an artist with a few ideas and the motivation to try to get them out there. I use the tools I have at hand.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
yeah i maxed out her guilt i checked it by spending the day with her and it said martha's guilt wont go higher it was 50
Hmm weird. Have you checked the fantasy room (middle of the night chair in your room "fantasy") to see if maybe you already unlocked it ? Even if you didn't see the scene Martha only shows up in the basement once.

Only thing else i can think of is that you haven't progressed the story far enough with Martha to open up the DogxMartha scene.
What H scenes have you done with Martha so far ?

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm weird. Have you checked the fantasy room (middle of the night chair in your room "fantasy") to see if maybe you already unlocked it ? Even if you didn't see the scene Martha only shows up in the basement once.

Only thing else i can think of is that you haven't progressed the story far enough with Martha to open up the DogxMartha scene.
What H scenes have you done with Martha so far ?
yeah i unlocked the scene already i thought it was repeatable so i was trying to get it in game but i did all the martha scenes the basement titjob the bathroom handjob followed by sex the night sleep and sex the yoga scenes and the morning blowjob through pretend sleeping. so is the dog martha scene repeatable or is it only once

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
yeah i unlocked the scene already i thought it was repeatable so i was trying to get it in game but i did all the martha scenes the basement titjob the bathroom handjob followed by sex the night sleep and sex the yoga scenes and the morning blowjob through pretend sleeping. so is the dog martha scene repeatable or is it only once
Dog Martha scene isn't repeatable in game. You can repeat it in the fantasy room. The fantasy room only has scenes that aren't in game repeatable.

Reactions: SrZurdo

Joker012

Apr 13, 2018
when i download games here, the file icon is white, and i don't know what to do.
can anyone one tell me what to do or why this thing is happening, thank you

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes