4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Second meme contest bois, best meme wins a free commission.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
you mean 15th 23:59
OMG thanks for saying that! It's been bugging me so much lately, all of my favourite creators tend to do that xD Like literally they are milking the last atosecond of time before they release the next update. I thought I was alone in this xD

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
If you want to see doctor telling us the release date you are wrong. After a big fiasco about (june??july??) he deserves the right about not talking of dates. Next version 0.1 (not 1.0 I'm right doc? ;) ) It's supossed to be a huge one so wait and see guys.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Apparently you do not follow this game or thread for that matter.
People are entitled to their opinions, but in my experience with this developer, you are dead wrong.
Cheers!

@Oseo Bones, got your back old friend.
Totally agree with you @SomeDamnedDude. @Oseo Bones clearly warned us that he will skip an update when he released the version 0.8 so I don't know why some many users did not trust him. Up until now he always delivered almost on time ( a little delay here and there is always forgive considering the quality of the work and the fact that is developing the game alone).
@yaxir : I understand your "lack of faith" (I was one of the supporter of Wootch and of one of his indian successor) but I do feel that in this case you've to give him time ( there is still a week left).
@SomeDamnedDude: Any vacant place left on the BDS (Bones Defence Squad) ? ;D

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
Totally agree with you @SomeDamnedDude. @Oseo Bones clearly warned us that he will skip an update when he released the version 0.8 so I don't know why some many users did not trust him. Up until now he always delivered almost on time ( a little delay here and there is always forgive considering the quality of the work and the fact that is developing the game alone).
@yaxir : I understand your "lack of faith" (I was one of the supporter of Wootch and of one of his indian successor) but I do feel that in this case you've to give him time ( there is still a week left).
wat lack of faith ??

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Always room for another who appreciates quality art and the time it takes to produce it.

Cheers!

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Please somebody suggest me a game that is as much good as dr's game so that i can play it while i am waiting for the update.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Please somebody suggest me a game that is as much good as dr's game so that i can play it while i am waiting for the update.
Four Elements Trainer, SummertimeSaga, Insexual awakening.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes