4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Boeyjonzo

Sep 27, 2018
Follow the guides on the OP of this thread, the walkthrough PDF is for the beginning of the game (up to Ver .03) the Guide maintained by Golem98 picks up where the PDF drops off. The change logs will tell you what is possible, use them like a road map to make sure you have seen and done everything. Go here
What guide are you talking about? The only guide I've found is the guide on the 1st page posted by the creator, but it's outdated.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Here I am with my itchy trigger finger waiting so I can update my guide as quickly as possible lmfao

Jun 20, 2018
If the update will come today? I just hope it is not like the last one was so depressing hopefully and the two months that I dedicate to the game the dr bones has been for something good

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
If the update will come today? I just hope it is not like the last one was so depressing hopefully and the two months that I dedicate to the game the dr bones has been for something good
The old Bone-O-Meter™ does not support a release today, unless the Good Doctor hasn't updated it today. Be Patient (pun intended) when it comes out we will all enjoy playing it. Give the man until at least the 15th before bitching, can we all do that? Cheers!!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes