4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Wut?... I don't use aliases and nobody post on my patreon except me... I don't know what you are talking about.
If you are talking about what JNR90 posted, that's a copy/paste of my last patreon post, he just didn't specify it.
Doc give us some juicy details, how about what one of the scenes are? Like position and which of the ladies. Give the boys here a rush lol

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Doc give us some juicy details, how about what one of the scenes are? Like position and which of the ladies. Give the boys here a rush lol
Well, I'm proud to say that I've listen to the community and I will be adding a hand-holding scene... I know, I know, maybe is a little too much, but It will be optional and avoidable. But if this hits well with the public I may add some kiss on the cheeks for the next one.

EDIT: I just got a call from the FBI. The hand-holding won't make it to the build, I'm sorry guys. :(

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Once again, this is a great game Doc. Congratulations! I loved the grinding during the beasty scenes, it just got me excited hehe :D. Hope we get the new update in the next couple of days.

R

RWaites Jnr

Well, I'm proud to say that I've listen to the community and I will be adding a hand-holding scene... I know, I know, maybe is a little too much, but It will be optional and avoidable. But if this hits well with the public I may add some kiss on the cheeks for the next one.

EDIT: I just got a call from the FBI. The hand-holding won't make it to the build, I'm sorry guys. :(
@Oseo Bones I was going to say is hand holding never mind a kiss on the cheeck not a bit to much for the Patreon censors

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Wut?... I don't use aliases and nobody post on my patreon except me... I don't know what you are talking about.
If you are talking about what JNR90 posted, that's a copy/paste of my last patreon post, he just didn't specify it.
It was to that which I was referring , it just seemed so first person and wasn't attributed.

Cheers old friend, looking forward to the next release and patiently waiting.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
Yeah I was told Hawaiian time and got confused I was certain that he was from somewhere in south america but it turns out that the whole Hawaiian time thing was just a joke lol
I'm still confused as to where to use the sleeping pills for Martha's night scenes.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017

Fuuuuuuuuu.. my fetish, fucking fix it now!!!

EDIT: Forgot the gimme gimme gimme.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018

it's a joke, right? I do not understand what you're referring to

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
There are 2 guides listed on the OP of this thread, the PDF covers events up to Ver. 0.03, after that the Guide maintained ny Golem98 takes over. Use the change logs to determine if you have seen / done everything and as a roadmap to complete the game as it is released today.
I'm still confused as to where to use the sleeping pills for Martha's night scenes.

Matuasto

Oct 15, 2016
Come on Dr. BONES! We are all dying for the update! (BTW, your game is my favorite, by far). Keep it up! And thanks for this amazing piece of lewd gaming. Gracias parienteee!

Tydye

Feb 14, 2018
Is anyone else using wine for this game, and knows how to fix the freeze and close out error when trying to view Martha's yoga scene?
Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 11.14.03 AM.png

Last edited:

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is the update out for patreons already? Thinking on becoming a patreon
You will know that the update is out by simply looking at the thread, there is no need to ask the question. Another idea would be to go to the OP of this thread and click the Patreon link, the Bone-O-Meter shows current completion of the game.

Cheers!!!

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017

don't do this to us </3 we need both

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Doesn't matter to me every scene and character Doc has added to this game has been a welcome addition in my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes