4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Normally I'd search this thread for the answer but since the search function isn't there yet; how do I use sleeping pills?

I got them and all, just don't know how to use them.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Normally I'd search this thread for the answer but since the search function isn't there yet; how do I use sleeping pills?

I got them and all, just don't know how to use them.
Go to the OP, there are 2 guides, start with the PDF then move on to the Guide maintained by Golem98, use the change logs as a roadmap to ensure you don't miss anything!

Cheers!!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I keep getting a missing audio file error

I would re download it from the link on the OP of this thread and then re-extract it to a new directory, then copy your save games to the new directory, if that doesn't work, try reinstalling RGM VX ACE RTP Package.... aw hell I'm in a good mood, here are the links from the OP

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Game Download:
- - -
Thanks to @RWaites for sharing!

You do realize that a new version release is coming soon, within a few days maybe less.

Cheers!!!!

likes are always appreciated!!!

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I would re download it from the link on the OP of this thread and then re-extract it to a new directory, then copy your save games to the new directory, if that doesn't work, try reinstalling RGM VX ACE RTP Package.... aw hell I'm in a good mood, here are the links from the OP

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Game Download:
- - -
Thanks to @RWaites for sharing!

You do realize that a new version release is coming soon, within a few days maybe less.

Cheers!!!!

likes are always appreciated!!!
Hopefully it will be tomorrow

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes