4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Didn't the doc himself say that he wants to stay true to the personality of the characters,i can't see Martha wanting to have sex with the dog
However, the doc said that it's possible such scene could occur if there is a right opportunity ;) We'll see what we get in 0.10. Just a few more days!

Eggmanboiled

Nov 11, 2018
Still not a fan of MC's (my by extension) mom WILLINGLY having sex with the dog. Vera, go ahead, she is only half related!

Cheers
I agree. The mom to me is more of a loving character, who would only want to fool around with the son because she cares about him. Where as vera is the pervert darker character who would willingly do it with the dog. Even as the mom begins to have more and more scenes, I like her to always sort of only doing it to help her son, once it becomes a mutual thing it sort of ruins the taboo of it. I like how the mc uses his position to get her to satisfy him strictly getting to just do it for his own pleasure. Idk thats just me

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Still not a fan of MC's (my by extension) mom WILLINGLY having sex with the dog. Vera, go ahead, she is only half related!

Cheers
Well I meant I would like a different doggy style scene with the Mom, I agree that letting the dog hump her was a little odd.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
yeh doggo is cool. i mean doggo, horse and mc are the only males with a fisical dick in a house with some sexy ladies. at the end of the day it's not about who gets more pussy but getting the pussy.
I'm not really a fan of beasty, but I'll be honest I don't mind it in this game if it sticks with the story and the characters. Vera's scenes with the dog are pretty good.

Reactions: Neriman and SrZurdo

Eggmanboiled

Nov 11, 2018
I'm not really a fan of beasty, but I'll be honest I don't mind it in this game if it sticks with the story and the characters. Vera's scenes with the dog are pretty good.
I agree. I want a MC and mom Doggy scene. Also not a fan of the beast but it makes veras character arc make sense. You dont have to watch it if u dont like it, and I think hes very fair with making content for everyone. cant wait for the update though. The mom is still my favorite character so i hope theres a ton of stuff for her this update.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
I agree. I want a MC and mom Doggy scene. Also not a fan of the beast but it makes veras character arc make sense. You dont have to watch it if u dont like it, and I think hes very fair with making content for everyone. cant wait for the update though. The mom is still my favorite character so i hope theres a ton of stuff for her this update.
MC and mom Doggy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Didn't the doc himself say that he wants to stay true to the personality of the characters,i can't see Martha wanting to have sex with the dog
Yes, but there are people pushing for it to happen. I thought he said they were off limits for such scenes. Time will tell how things work out.

Cheers!!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes